Think I Been Scammed On Here.

Tim-Rodriguez

That was me who called the Police. Yeah, maybe impatient or just making sure £180 hasn't disappeared!

You had fast communication through here and then as soon as you got my money, nothing. You answered your phone once to me, then hung up as soon as i mentioned 'Abdab'. The number was not withheld and i called you various times of the day. Would you like me to ring you at 6am tomorrow? You sold the headset to 2 different people. Next day delivery means next day, the next day has already been and gone.

I'm not going to wait around, you said you were going away, so i will be up there myself.

Haha, you sir are a legend !

These parts, should be quoted into the Buy/Sell section !

An update.

I've received everything fine, condition is all new, and it's all there. I received a few bonus things like stickers and chain tugs. The dispatch date was 28th sent via standard parcel. That is a 3 - 5 days delivery time.

I just don't get it though. It's like Abdab decided he would post out in his own time when he feels like it or has the time?? But selling a headset to 2 different people doesn't make sense. And the police said the packages were already boxed up and already to go. But i dunno if the police would respond that quick unless he was already on the register? (which can be just from riding street and getting arrested)

Also why send cranks (to Tim) via Parcel Force yet send me everything (forks, rim etc) through Royal Mails worst/ cheapest service?

I dunno what feedback to leave to be honest. It's either negative or neutral.

Hopefully Abdab appears again and gives an honest response. But i'm glad i don't have to f**k around with this any more.

Any news on your side Tim??

Return the ones you bought off Tartybikes?

Yeah, Give the Tarts a ring (Y)

If you've already fitted the ones from them, and the ones from Abdab are the same, i'm sure they'd have no prblem sorting you out.

As has been said, leave some feedback!

I don't see how people can claim to have sent parts when they haven't, to protest their innocence and continue to do nothing is just ridiculous.

On the rare occasion i've not had time to post an item when i've said i will, i'll always keep the buyer informed instead of talking absolute shit.

Edited by Skoze

Na Tarty are very decent people and they deserve my money.

Just pissed off and will have to sell the cranks that i recieved from abdab.

JUST PLEASE LET THIS TEACH EVERY ONE A LESSON DONT BUT FROM ABDAB!!!!!!

God speed

More like don't buy from trials-forum unless you know the person, have met the person, live within 100 miles of the person, you pay by Paypal & you do your research.

Hopefully Ogre gets his moneys back.

What's all this talk about feedback for?

f**k feedback, blacklist him. I don't think we should be giving people second chances after it's gone so far as to have police calling at their door.

Half of buying/selling is communication. I know that when I sold my pure on here the deal went through REALLY slowly, but me and steve were in touch at least a few times a Week, we talked on the phone a few times, and when things went wrong, I had NO problem answering the phone and talking to him, as far as I know he was happy with how the deal happened.

I was concerned that my status as a seller would be affected when I realised that of the three parcels I sent, two got to him, and parcel force said no-one of that name lived at that address for the third!

but yeh, IMO, adab should be blacklisted.

Easy boys,

the cranks have been sent. Parcel force investigation's are looking into this, or where...

as i rang up and advised he should have received them ages ago... they managed to find the goods in rotherham depot. They are now been sent ASAP! sorry bout inconveniene your cranks will b with you very very shortly... And if anyones had trouble contacting me, ive been working going gym and going full time college not to mention sorting career out ...

and if your ringing off a withheld number chances are ill just ignore you.... But the cranks have despatched to you Tim. Dont take anger out on your mates, there sound lads (Y)

you havnt been scammed

i did ride for select and onza but had to leave because i couldnt move my dates on...

also ill take some responsibility saying sorry for the delay, and mother also mentioned she didnt send them till tuesday, she left them in her car as on saturday she said "i didnt have time" So sorry on that front

Someones also bought the rest of my parts, eskimo, theyll be sent tomorrow morning.... However i only got payment today....

Sorry bout the delay tim

Lol. It's amazing that this comprehensive post is entirely complete bullshit.

And a very large reason as to why he should be put on the blacklist.

Lol. It's amazing that this comprehensive post is entirely complete bullshit.

And a very large reason as to why he should be put on the blacklist.

Yeah, i wanted to see if Abdab had another reason/ excuse before leaving feedback.

I did mail admin about having a few moderators clamp down on the classified section. But no one has replied so it kinda makes me think they don't really care. I'll guess i'll leave feedback when i get round to it. :closedeyes:

• 3 years later...

a huge bump, today a ginger guy in my gym approached me cause i had a tarty shirt on, 3 guesses who.. i'm in a rush is it possible for the final recipient of the headset ro pm me and say that they got it? so i can call him out as a fact about it...

In 90% of these cases the seller is usually a lazy git and never actually gets round to posting it. They'll say it was posted on Saturday with the intention of posting it first thing Monday morning, and then it gets put off. I wouldn't worry about being scammed as he's a well known rider and he rides for Onza like's been said above.

I love made up statistics..........

Edited by Matt Vandart
  • Like 1

a huge bump, today a ginger guy in my gym approached me cause i had a tarty shirt on, 3 guesses who.. i'm in a rush is it possible for the final recipient of the headset ro pm me and say that they got it? so i can call him out as a fact about it...

I just pointed the thread back out to Nick (Eskimo) on FB in case he doesn't see it here.

Cheers JD. I got my stuff in the end after ringing the police. I remember being pissed knowing that i would have to use fuel and drag friends along just to get what was rightully mine. As far as i'm concerned, the majority of people everywhere are morons. This kid included. Fails to stay in contact, then joins the forces. Both dumb decisions.

[edit]

Only just read i put JT instead of JD. Sorry!

Edited by eskimo