Caelifera Takes On The World

Dang!

It has come to my attention that there is a small bike company that has already made claim to the name 44. After a few long conversations with the guy and many internal conversations, I am going to change the company name.

This in no way changes the nature of this project or the time line. This only effects the name and the branding-

I do however need a new name...

I have a number of them that I am working on, but I am open to ideas.

It has come to my attention that there is a small bike company that has already made claim to the name 44. After a few long conversations with the guy and many internal conversations, I am going to change the company name.

This in no way changes the nature of this project or the time line. This only effects the name and the branding-

I do however need a new name...

I have a number of them that I am working on, but I am open to ideas.

well that does suck a bit :S

hm, ill come up with a name in exchange for a frame B)

I would prefer to move towards something else all together.

The model name will stay the same, but the rest will require work to develop a cohesive look. Similar amount of work either way-

I had my doubts about the name 44 along the way, but was knee deep.

If ever was the time for a fresh approach, that time is now-

I plan to take advantage.

Hey Dang,

Whats your email, PM me if you dont want it all over. Because i have some ideas to share with you and well really the north american forum banned me.

And well this forum is less in touch with you and such.

BTW its Joey Vajda if you were wondering. (Canada)

EDIT: What are you going to switch the name too, or was that worked out? I'd suggest you too call it ITHOI, just no meaning, word that me and my buddies throw around all the time while were biking, really if there was a meaning to it, it would be - a team and bond with friendship and time. Which really a 'good' frame should be. Pronounces eye-th-oye.

My 2 cents.

Edited by joey vajda

Hey Dang,

Whats your email, PM me if you dont want it all over. Because i have some ideas to share with you and well really the north american forum banned me.

And well this forum is less in touch with you and such.

BTW its Joey Vajda if you were wondering. (Canada)

EDIT: What are you going to switch the name too, or was that worked out? I'd suggest you too call it ITHOI, just no meaning, word that me and my buddies throw around all the time while were biking, really if there was a meaning to it, it would be - a team and bond with friendship and time. Which really a 'good' frame should be. Pronounces eye-th-oye.

My 2 cents.

Still bulking to 180lbs?

Joey you are more than welcome to email me- in fact you can email me right from this forum.

We are still on the hunt for a name, and hoping to have it resolved by next week.

On another note- Brewer hasn't made a peep- so there is another stock slot open, sorry Joe-

I think there is one or two mod slots open.

The first frame is welded, and aligned.

Alex Dark (Cornwall) Stock

gtburrows (Worcestershire) Stock

Tall_Rob (Kent) Stock

Ogre (Lincolnshire) Stock

Muel (Derbyshire) Stock

Ben Leacock (cumbria) stock

RossMcD (Highland) Stock

Map 1

Ben Beynon (Cornwall) Mod

Ashley-Wood (Berkshire) Mod

Dan6061 (Buckinghamshire) Mod

Ozzy (Pembrokeshire) Mod

Map 2

Is this list alright with everyone? I'd much rather have it some time between the beginning of May and the end of August as I'm going to uni in september and want the spare time to give it a good thrashing!

If no-ones got any objections of course, I just think I won't have any time when I go to uni. For the last 3/4 weeks I've only ridden about 6 days because we're getting busy at college, and I'd prefer to have time to play with specs and bar/stem positions and heights and give it a proper review!

If just '44' is taken, why can't you have '44Trials'? or would that just be a bit too cheeky?

The fellow who has it, registered his site before me and had the name trademarked in the US.

So... 44trials can squeak through but might run into legal hassles down the road...

The fellow who has it, registered his site before me and had the name trademarked in the US.

So... 44trials can squeak through but might run into legal hassles down the road...

Other than that, people may think 44trials is a trials version of 44 bikes ?

If possible, i'd like to be last (Or quite near the end)Of the mod list, I've just converted to stock for now but aim will have a mod by the summer time ^_^