Stan Shaw's New Video

Stan Shaw

Best video of the year... So smooth and tech i love it :)

think im pretty much with this guy, was deffo the most enjoyable video to watch! camera qwality seemd good for a standard definition?

my favrut was the first section on the round rocks! if ther was natural like that around here i would ride fulltime natural! there the rocks i luv! them ones that are round and massive were everything is jus an erray of powermoves! there ace! is that the buthiers place in france? looks like it! also on that frist section your brake sounds amazing! :o what pads are those?

gap down to the bit of ply on the slanted pallet was awsum! sooooo much bike control!

really liked the chilled out tunes! went realy well with the video in genral!

xr26 looks AWSUM! :) :$

NICE ONE STANLEYYYYY

riding was awesome! propper nice style and some sik lines, loved that bench sequance... editing also worked niceeee, havent herd foriegn beggars in long! :D

only thing i would say however is that i found the vid a bit hard to watch and focus on, maby cus of the compression and the lens, but i felt some of the shots didnt reveal enough of the move and cut you outa shot alot. Was this shot in 4/3 and then letter boxed or summin? kinda gave me that feel, hope this helps :)

much love Joel

riding was awesome! propper nice style and some sik lines, loved that bench sequance... editing also worked niceeee, havent herd foriegn beggars in long! :D

only thing i would say however is that i found the vid a bit hard to watch and focus on, maby cus of the compression and the lens, but i felt some of the shots didnt reveal enough of the move and cut you outa shot alot. Was this shot in 4/3 and then letter boxed or summin? kinda gave me that feel, hope this helps :)

much love Joel

Glad you liked the video :) Agreed on Foreign Beggars too, I love them.

The video was filmed in widescreen and I tried to keep it that way too. Also the lens I have does distort things quite a bit and the quality of it isn't great, but it does the job! I tried to keep the file size small and I think 110mb is reasonable for 6.40mins. I wish I had a HD camera, would love it haha.

Thanks for the comments so far guys! Much appreciated!