Stan Shaw's New Video

Stan Shaw

Hello everyone, just finished a new video.

It's a little bit different to previous ones I've done, so please let me know if you think its good or bad :)

The video can be downloaded here at www.trialtech.co.uk

Massive thanks to Dave at Trialtech for hosting the video, everyone who filmed and of course my sponsors!

Cheers, Stan. :)

Ps. The video plays in Windows Media Player and VLC fine for me, but I know some people can't get it to work in WMP, so I'd recommend the VLC Player.

Edited by Stan Shaw

Above all else, I love your style. Very relaxed and graceful. You could be a ballet dancer, or something. SAying that has led me to have visions of you riding your bike in a pink tutu :blink:

Anyway, great video. Interesting street style and all very tech. Clean edit with music I like. (Y)

Shame about the distortion from your wide angled lens.

Above all else, I love your style. Very relaxed and graceful. You could be a ballet dancer, or something. SAying that has led me to have visions of you riding your bike in a pink tutu :blink:

Anyway, great video. Interesting street style and all very tech. Clean edit with music I like. (Y)

Shame about the distortion from your wide angled lens.

Haha nice! Cheers though, means a lot to me that! Your video editing is the best on this forum I think and I take inspiration from them!

The lens is only a clip on fish eye, I'd like something better really.

Thanks for the comments so far people!

wide angle makes everything small and blurry like wearing glasses without vision defect....

Nice video anyway, love the part with music from james P video

Which maxxis it is?

6:03 - TRA will kill you ;)

by the way: use deinterlace next time

Edited by Rafal

dont you miss your old cr-mo bike stan? You was the MAN then on that bike. Bunnyhops to front, low bb, ups over the rail.. Ive got all cultiv8ed vids. One of the first i have been watched. Now with the modern bikes everything looks too easy :ermm:

Edited by Rafal

dont you miss your old cr-mo bike stan? You was the MAN then on that bike. Bunnyhops to front, low bb, ups over the rail.. Ive got all cultiv8ed vids. One of the first i have been watched. Now with the modern bikes everything looks too easy :ermm:

Haha yeah I really loved that bike, it was very short, something like 1030mm wheelbase! Could throw it around anywhere! Good to see some people still know about the Cultiv8ed videos! We made quite a few of them back then!

Good times :)