Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

He has mate, my old one.. weather he will let you borrow it or not is a different matter.

I f**king hope he lends me one. I'd even let him off the inner tube he owes me haha. Anyone got his number? Simps was gona txt me it but I think he was mid shag when I called.

Pm'ed (Y)

I think the train conductors are going to have proper shit fits this weekend. They get hacked off when one bike gets on "Hurry it up, your making the train late".

Outstanding.

I'm sure some people will enjoy watching 16 stone of shit rolling about on a 24" leeson on the day, if you don't enjoy it, i'm sorry.

ive just realised

not that much riding is actually gonna go down lol

No shit. I'm only turning up later on purely for The Granger.

In related news: I am shit at remembering faces, so if someone sees me and recognises me, feel free to talk to me. If I stare at you blankly, that's the indication for your time to introduce yourself again ;)

will be funnier if the police come and see what 200 trials riders are doing in 1 place :D

riot!!!!!!

as for the intros, i wont get scared XD

someone set up a time lapse camera on the sloped walls and we can watch them after in fast mode.... watch them get bashed and eroded and get smaller through the ride hahaha be like watching apples decay lol

anyone from tartybikes going to be there? if so could you bring a pro2 axel and bolts and ill pay you there and then :$

i dont get paid till saturday and mine are threaded, so i might die :(

and i will love oh so much for it :D

Edited by Adrian

someone set up a time lapse camera on the sloped walls and we can watch them after in fast mode.... watch them get bashed and eroded and get smaller through the ride hahaha be like watching apples decay lol

anyone from tartybikes going to be there? if so could you bring a pro2 axel and bolts and ill pay you there and then :$

Message adam? I think i remember hearing he will be there.

When did you become aware of this?

Even if you'd called them up today you could have had your parts tomorrow - order online now/call in the morning and have it on Saturday...

With the greatest of respect, Team Tarty aren't your bitches

They are, however, heroes. Brake kit arrived today, thanks gents x

When did you become aware of this?

Even if you'd called them up today you could have had your parts tomorrow - order online now/call in the morning and have it on Saturday...

With the greatest of respect, Team Tarty aren't your bitches

They are, however, heroes. Brake kit arrived today, thanks gents x

errm try reading the whole post next time