Valentine >.<

Smoby

Lost mine at 15. way to go for you)

stick to my plan, it always worked.

I'm 16 and i had like 15 GF. so I know what I'm advising

I'm in a relationship now. 2 year anniversary this summer.

But i must confess i cheat sometimes :$

So basically you've been in this relationship since you were 14, meaning the other 14 girlfriends were before then? I'd say anything before 16 hardly matters anyway to be honest. As said (but in nicer ways), stop bigging yourself up - you just make yourself sound like a dick.

On topic, just keep it simple. You're not going to spend the rest of your life with her, so make it an experience both of you can enjoy without pressure or anything. If she's invited you to her place it's because that's what she wants to do - why make it harder by not going with those plans? Take a DVD and a rose and just enjoy your time together. If she doesn't have eats planned then order a pizza, if she's above enjoying a takeaway pizza by 14 then she's not worth the hassle.

So basically you've been in this relationship since you were 14, meaning the other 14 girlfriends were before then? I'd say anything before 16 hardly matters anyway to be honest. As said (but in nicer ways), stop bigging yourself up - you just make yourself sound like a dick.

On topic, just keep it simple. You're not going to spend the rest of your life with her, so make it an experience both of you can enjoy without pressure or anything. If she's invited you to her place it's because that's what she wants to do - why make it harder by not going with those plans? Take a DVD and a rose and just enjoy your time together. If she doesn't have eats planned then order a pizza, if she's above enjoying a takeaway pizza by 14 then she's not worth the hassle.

since 15.

I wont tell anything else since it's really kinda silly.

:S

since 15.

I wont tell anything else since it's really kinda silly.

:S

It really doesn't make a difference, so I don't know why I'm bothering but for some reason you nitpicking on that is annoying me. You say it's 2 years in summer, right? And you're 16 now, right? So you were only just 15 when you started going out with this girl you love so much that you cheat 'sometimes' on. It doesn't really make any difference to my point whether you were 14 or 15, you still sound like a dick.

But at least you've stopped doing this)))))))))

In that case, I suggest a nice little dinner somewhere, as i said before, make sure you book, take a little present along aswell, just something small, and you'll look a douche if you dont offer to pay.

^_^

That is total bullshit, if a girl im with doesn't offer to pay im going to f**k her off. I will pay for us both (even if she offers), but if its expected then that girl can f**k off, its just going to lead to more and more later on

Shh!

Dude! she reads this forum..

well, she don't, but, hey ho.

Yeah you complain about that comment but the hammer beating, rohypnol giving or cow heart gifting advice is fine?

There's a bit of a difference between what 15 year old girls expect from her boyfriend and what a girl my age expects.

Is that why 15 year old girls are so easy to please? :shifty:

You heard how a dick sounds?

Had it before?

Did you like it?

I chuckled heartily. C'mon man, this dudes Russian and he's wittier (granted at a fairly low level :P) than a good deal of the English nobs on here.

Truth from Mack there. If the lass expects EVERYTHING to be payed for then she aint worth shit. With my current girlfriend we share paying for stuff, like if we go to the cinema I'll pay for tickets and she pays for drinks etc. I offer to pay for bit's an bob's but she gets annoyed when I pay for everything. That's how it should be in my eye's....

Yeah, take a pizza round and a good film or something, your both only 14, so a full on dinner out just seems abit to foward.

This thread well to long for me to bother reading. But give the excuse you don't have much money?

Then buy Small box of chocolates, couple of roses and some thing small?

Thats what i've done apart from i actually don't have much money. But neither has she so i don't get anything from her. :(

Or even try pizza hut if got money.

Pizza always a winner. :)

Just go somewhere you can have a nice quiet afternoon with her, and make sure you put her white stick in a place where no one will trip over it.

Or, just get your brother to shave his pubes and face, and get him to do all the leg work, he looks enough like you.

Am I really that ugly?