Tough Choice

Papa Manual

Birthday or Ride?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. London Ride

• London Ride
    • Mates 21st

London ride, your matess 21st will come arround again! And you get to bum me! Also I'm having a debate, girlfriends 18th VS London ride, but I'm going to attempt to do both! hahaha

Trying to plan a Southend piss up Saturday night, followed up by a drunken stagger to Maher's house for the night! (He doesn't know this but his bedrooms big enough to sleep 8 so I'll force him to do it :P also no better place IN THE WORLD to party than southend!)

I said london ride, purely because i don't know what the big deal is with people celebrating 18/21st birthdays more than others. I played poker with some pissheads at my local rileys for mine. Didn't even get tipsy.

Ask said friend if he wants to make it memorable and come to England with you?

You voted against me and used my name as though you know me? Who on Earth are you?

Tell me, where do you live? So I can come round and shit on your doorstep.

My name is Jason, and that was part of the plan. Although I have no doorstep, and you are too strapped for cash to come over anyway. POW.

Nah, I actually voted London because there wont be such a great chance to ride with so many good riders for a very long time...