T-f Car Meet V93 - October 11th - Rock Of Gibraltar

Prawny Baby

Seeing as so many people are not coming - all of the main car people, it would seem - why don't we reorganise the date?

AFAIK there's not been an actual booking at the pub, so there's no cancellation issues...

Edited by Bruce Lee

Oxford DJ ride, either there, or after, at like 4-5 go somewhere near so we can pop bonnets and passengers without disrespecting the family and the town?

I'll be rocking a standard engine, but i might be able to make it.

Don't think I'll be there if that's the case, I can't really justify driving to Oxford for a trials ride, or a car small car meet. Ask again in 3 years and I'll hopefully be at uni there, but till then its a bit too far. haha.

• 2 months later...

How about a small Southern one? Don't know the locations that well, but the pub at Southsea next to hovercraft almost?

August 30th? 5/6pm? Or during the day? Not sure what parking is like there during the day and the cost?

Then a petrol conserving drive up to Portsdown? (im not going on no Jarrod trek though, im ok on roads i know but fek them up there, its a long way down :P )

How about a small Southern one? Don't know the locations that well, but the pub at Southsea next to hovercraft almost?

August 30th? 5/6pm? Or during the day? Not sure what parking is like there during the day and the cost?

Then a petrol conserving drive up to Portsdown? (im not going on no Jarrod trek though, im ok on roads i know but fek them up there, its a long way down :P )

Can't do this month at all. Plus Portsmouth is a long way south for me at the moment...

Best thing to do is for everyone interested to, say, mark themselves on a pic of the UK, and then we could pick the place that's the most central whilst having a decent pub/roads for driving.

Time-wise, wasn't our last one in the first week of november?

I think if it was done in late september, that could work. It's long enough notice for people to plan for it properly. It would give some, for example, Dan6061 and Boumsong, to fix their cars.