T-f Car Meet V93 - October 11th - Rock Of Gibraltar

Prawny Baby

Borrowing it off the father at the moment, yea :) It's our favourite toy, a Defender 90 with some little trick bits on it but nothing too outlandish.

Man, your dad sounds cool !

I guess an invitation laning with me and the boys would be pointless, seeing as it's your dads though ?

Man, your dad sounds cool !

I guess an invitation laning with me and the boys would be pointless, seeing as it's your dads though ?

Pah, he wouldn't care as long as I didn't roll it again lol. I'll get some pics up in a mo when I go get some and stick them in the 4x4 thread instead of clogging this one up (Y)

But isn't north of Portsmouth too far for most of them :P ?

Preety much, there's one or two too scared to leave cornwall with there square wheels.

An Jardo, all I need to do is put an engine back in, run fuel lines and refit my dash and seats an mine could would be there. Just un-painted, an generally looking worse then it usually does. :P

Thing is...Us northeners (despite the many and ongoing issues with our motors) just get on with it rather than sitting on the internet complaning. If the cars breaks down I garuntee I WILL push it the rest of the way, without breaking a sweat.

You didn't push this home...

28s9gdy.jpg

KAPOW !!!

Edited by Pashley26

Bit of a mission for me, but I may be up for it, wanna check out the oxford area a bit before uni, so any excuse will do.

Oh yeah, 30th of august, as said in the other thread overlaps with nicks weekend do, so I won't be able to make that date, and neither will a few other people.

Edited by RobinJI

I would certainly be up for a weekend in Wales, however not in a "driving like a fanny" sort of way.

I'm all up for car meets and stuff, but going out for drives in groups and things will always lead to an accident somewhere along the lines.

I've been out with a couple of guys from the site, and it always turns into a testosterone filled, dangerous and not very fun experience. (Unless your with Prawn)

Edited by Pashley26

but going out for drives in groups and things will always lead to an accident somewhere along the lines.

As per my party last year when DK (or not as the case may be) wrote his SX off trying to follow my 4 up drift around a tight bend in the M3....

FB is banned at work until lunch time, I'll post the 'evidence' then!

Jardo- you know I'm far too sensible to kill myself trying to impress people by driving fast. that, and the A3 can easily keep up with whatever £500 chariot you happen to be rocking at the time! xxx

Jardo- you know I'm far too sensible to kill myself trying to impress people by driving fast. that, and the A3 can easily keep up with whatever £500 chariot you happen to be rocking at the time! xxx

£500 car and an unhinged driver, or a £3000 car and a sensible driver.....

Maybe I should put an edit in here - Prawn will vouch for me in that I'm not "unhinged", I'm very smooth and safe. I am however the worst passenger EVER when people are driving my cars...

:lol:

When are you coming down the pub next foo' ? I can't do tonight (obviously...) or tomorrow, Thursday or Friday for the music again ?

Edited by Pashley26

Tehe, and in my case, I have nothing to prove, the rx7 is faster than all your cars, end of :P