Thecircus' Challenge Thread Of Eternal Glory And Account Suicide

TheCircus

HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE FOR GLORY

If I fail again this time I wont be going again, so this could be my last chance....

p.s. I wouldnt mind another ferret related challenge.

Hi Alex, here are your challenges, seeing as you are so enthusiastic I urge the moderators to offer to ban you for at least a month in order to properly achieve your full attention.

1. Write and video a short documentary (30 minutes should be long enough) on the graceful ferret.

2. Write a 10,000 word thesis on the behaviour of a ferret

3. Capture a wild ferret and bring it up as a domestic creature, then video your new found friend following your every command.

You have 48 hours BEGIN.

TheCircus should be running a corporation. He's demonstrated the ability to convince hoards of minions that it is in their best interests to do work for virtually no reward, all on the promise that there'll be some kind of benefit (pension, wealth, glory, whatever) for the 'successful' candidates. And in true form they come back for more.

Or, more likely, he's just good at getting people to self-pwn.

TheCircus should be running a corporation. He's demonstrated the ability to convince hoards of minions that it is in their best interests to do work for virtually no reward, all on the promise that there'll be some kind of benefit (pension, wealth, glory, whatever) for the 'successful' candidates. And in true form they come back for more.

Or, more likely, he's just good at getting people to self-pwn.

Awww, I think it's pretty funny :) certainly mate me laugh!

Thats a joke, its obvious you dont want me to actually complete this challenge, therefore for some reason you would like me to be banned for a month. Theres no chance im going to do any of these, I did this for a laugh. Im sure thats what most people did it for. You may say "Thats what you signed up for", but ask yourself do you really think any of those challenges are completeable. People should be banned for doing something wrong that disrupts the whole forum? Not for failing to complete a impossibly hard challenge.

Unless someone can see the unfairness of this il see everyone in a month :angry:

P.s I think i overreacted there, a 10 day ban would be more fitting unless you think im going to steal a feret or write a 10,000 word essay.

:ermm:

Thats a joke, its obvious you dont want me to actually complete this challenge, therefore for some reason you would like me to be banned for a month. Theres no chance im going to do any of these, I did this for a laugh. Im sure thats what most people did it for. You may say "Thats what you signed up for", but ask yourself do you really think any of those challenges are completeable. People should be banned for doing something wrong that disrupts the whole forum? Not for failing to complete a impossibly hard challenge.

Unless someone can see the unfairness of this il see everyone in a month :angry:

P.s I think i overreacted there, a 10 day ban would be more fitting unless you think im going to steal a feret or write a 10,000 word essay.

:ermm:

Do #1 you tart...

You signed up for it, so you got to choose one and do it. None of them are impossible, but they were obviously going to be made harder this time round...

I personally think this is one of the best threads on TF for years, part of the herd or not. It's a laugh and gives a more fun side of chit chat than it's had for a while (Y)

You signed up for it, so you got to choose one and do it. None of them are impossible, but they were obviously going to be made harder this time round...

They are near impossible in such a short time scale, and nowhere did anyone say a month ban.

I can understand funny and easily achieveale feats, but how can someone (I assume school and working life) have the time to do pull this off (and nowhere does it give any pre mention of how big the challenges may be).

Merely the reason why I haven't said the starting words, because I haven't got time as of current to do something like this.