Supercar Thread.....

Sam-Addy A3

It would be the same as M3 owners, EVERYONE would say "HAHA HES GOT A TINY DICK !!!!"

would they? :huh: i know someone with an M3 and he's a sound guy

maybe its the people that say stuff like that who need to grow up

It's true :(

only cos its offroad... get it rollin dude! (Y)

Ferrari..nice, 205? metro?..wrong thread?

lol just kidding everyone has their own taste

Just wondering though, shouldnt a supercar be one that would impress

I mean you wouldnt turn up to an interview, or pick up your gf in a metro (even if it is heavily modified)

perhaps someone can enlighten me on the whole pimped shitmobile thing :S

Would have to be an 037

037_Stradale.jpg

Lancia_Rally_037_Stradale_02.jpg

I mean you wouldnt turn up to an interview, or pick up your gf in a metro (even if it is heavily modified)

Those particular models are rally homologation models, a production version of the rally cars, while they are based on the hatch back's of the time, they are very different under the skin, both being rear engined, and 4 wheel drive. Google metro 6r4 and 205 T16 and take a look, they're both very impressive cars.

Edited by RobinJI

037, you sir have taste :P

I always used to think the ultimate super car was either a Stratos or an F40. Since seeing a Stratos up close I didn't seem to have the presence of the Ferrari or even of a Delta. I've not been up close to a 037, but they are so super rare and just have that great 80s aggressive front and rear ends with the flowing lines over the roof. Kinda like a 328 or something in that respect.

To be honest my 'super car' list would be pretty long. Deltas, 037s, Stratos, 60s Alfa GTVs and GT Juniors, most 60s and 80s Ferraris, most Group B homogenated cars.

Last years I went to the Bristol Italian Auto Festival on my bike, basically cars line all the back streets of bristol. Lots of Lambos, Ferraris, Alfas, Lancias and Fiats. @00 Ducatis turned up last years too (inc me!) and lots of other Italian bikes. Last years featured marque was Fiat, this year its Lancia! 25th April, if your into cars its a cool thing to go along and see.

There both ape shit fast and 4wd:P

ex rally cars.

Tom, you on club polo? Im sure ive seen you on there.

And that yellow mk1 is also lush, there's soo many nice ones being built recently. Ultimate dubs had a good few last sunday! If only they wernt so expensive to buy!!

Owen

Tom, you on club polo? Im sure ive seen you on there.

And that yellow mk1 is also lush, there's soo many nice ones being built recently. Ultimate dubs had a good few last sunday! If only they wernt so expensive to buy!!

Owen

Yea I am, same username and what not.

I want a mk.1 golf so much, i think its one of my favorite cars of all time! its pissing me off that just down the road there is a mk.1 driver 3 door which has been sat for a good 7 years clearly begging to be restored but the woman wont f**king sell it to me because her nephew is soon going to be 17 and needs a car to learn to drive in. Seriously. It wont move. Pure annoyance.

THIS is not only a Supercar, but most little boys dream car from the late 80's.

Link.

never have you spoke more sense on beautiful cars....except for the fact thats just some standard 2.0 4x4 one, not a turbo one if im not mistaken.

Edit: and i mean the EVO version, not the 1.6 HF turbo.

Edited by Fish-Finger-er

never have you spoke more sense on beautiful cars....except for the fact thats just some standard 2.0 4x4 one, not a turbo one if im not mistaken.

Edit: and i mean the EVO version, not the 1.6 HF turbo.

I've always wanted one, but they're so hard to get in good condition now days, as they were rust buckets (I believe?)

Same as the Monte Carlos..