Sponser By Tarty ?

ONZA_TRIALS

Same as most companys really. If you make a (good) name for yourself and, ideally, are a good rider then give them a shout with some decent pictures and video and see what they say. Don't think about what they can do with you, as if it's just cheap parts you're after then you're not going to get it. Sponsorship is a two way deal so from a company's POV you need to be a good representative for not only yourself, but also for them and for the sport.

You have to have reached an amazinggg standard of riding and hope to the Heavens that they recognise you...

Not necessarily true

I heard some of the tarty team just simply sent adam a valentines day, with a set of roses for Ali. This doesn't just have to be on valentines day either ;) Try that!

lol ...... everyone would want to be sponsored by them lets hope we all get a shoot....... happy riding...... byeeeeeee

You have to have reached an amazinggg standard of riding and hope to the Heavens that they recognise you...
Not necessarily true

I'm testament to that ;) .

I heard some of the tarty team just simply sent adam a valentines day, with a set of roses for Ali. This doesn't just have to be on valentines day either ;) Try that!

It tends to be a little more physical and a lot rougher than that, so I've heard...

umm bjorn levin (swedish) and joe brewer (australian) arent from the uk...

Indeed but it makes no sence for them to do it. How much business do you think that they do outside of the UK? with postage prices, although with the exchange rate it may be quite favourable.

In my eyes, its the be all and end all of trials.

Good luck with your sponsorship quest :)

yep, i know how seriosuly you take sponsorships , i think i recall you saying it was the "holy grail of riding " ?

And what does sponsorship require? Like monthly vids or something?

Yeah every month they have to release a video of at least 2.30 minutes long.

yep, its on tarty's website

please someone check that , so i can call them gullible

Indeed but it makes no sence for them to do it. How much business do you think that they do outside of the UK? with postage prices, although with the exchange rate it may be quite favourable.

I'm tarty's reseller in russia and my costumers spent about 2000 there(including me). I guess that's a good business

I'm tarty's reseller in russia and my costumers spent about 2000 there(including me). I guess that's a good business

Strange, I seem to remember you saying a while back you were pissed off because you couldn't get a job because you were only 16?

i would imagine most 'mainstream' trials companys will look at things like

• How dedicated to the sport you are
  • How much you have done for the sport
  • If you stand out (will give good promotion)
  • If you support local clubs ect
  • Have a good rep within and out of the sport

things like that. obviously being a good rider helps but i don't think its essential