Happy St Georges Day!

JD™

my tutor slapped me for not knowit it was saint george's day....then threw a trowel at me when i said who's saint george :rolleyes:

GTFO :P

Your tutor should have thrown more than a "trowel" at you, perhaps he should have used a shovel?

Haha. This morning on a main road a guy dressed as a dragon and one as george were set for a fight for local tv. But, people had to look out for them on thier ways to work and help them get to the destination. Dad spotted the dragon and got him in the car and took him to the meet place. They had a little fight on the roundabout and Dad got a mention on the radio LOL. Quality.

I got told at school, my flag was inaproprate and I had to take it off, it didn't happen for shit, but it really made me think, how shit this countries becoming that the polish, asians, blacks, irish and whoever else, may be offended on a day which is meant to be about english pride!

f**king joke.

PC'ness is bullshit

Edited by NicP

I dad taught me of it, never got it in school.

I was walking around bearing a large flag I bought the day before, all my mates were like; "wtf are you doing that for your a twat, oh and if your truely British then you have to wear and eat British products".

I was on the verge of punching them, 1. It's England, not Britain. 2. Have they never heard of the British Empire?

But yea I'm all for making it a bank holiday, it needs to be.