Mathew Smith Video One!

..::littlesam::..

"timmorley", you and Mr Smith seem to be prime examples of the 'trials yob' thing that's putting a massive downer on the UK scene at the mo. Have you abused any elderly citizens recently? Scared a few young mothers in the street? Vandalised anyone's wall?

Grow the fuck up

i was joking, jeez, mat only brought out the vid cos he knew it would annoy quite alot of people, he can do quite alot of other stuff, he just gets fun out of annoying people like you, but meh.

mat can wear whatever clothes he wants, the whole point of SKINNY FIT JEANS are to make your legs look skinny.

but whatever, get a life.

I'm not annoyed at all, I couldn't give 2 shits about you or Mat Smith, but was giving some advice that would maybe help people give a shit. It was to help you out. As for the clothes thing, I said 'CLOTHES ASIDE', which means 'I'm not gonna mention the clothes because people can wear whatever they want'. Again, trying to help you out.

But if you're just gonna be a cun t, then whatever I don't really care.

he's ridden with u like 5 times or something, the last time he rode with u it was raining, but meh, we rode for like 10 mins, if u think all he can do is sidehop then your really as stupid as i thought.

WTF!

Ok, this is pissing me off now. The last time I rode with Matt, it was for about an hour and a half, in that time we rode two walls AT MOST and I never saw Matt do anything other than sidehop. In between sidehopping the wall, he was always ripping the pis out of me for liking natural and comps and ripping the piss out of my bike because I had light parts and some drilled components.

There's a good reason why I choose not to go riding with him. I like to enjoy riding, not be the butt of jokes.

And whats with the "stupid" comment? Are you part of the "crew" that hates natural riders too?

Trials has gone downhil :(

oh my god, trials doesnt evolve around trials-forum, mat will ride how he wants, just gtfo of the thread, if u dont want to ride with mat dont lol, doesnt really effect his life, even if i didnt ride trials atleast id have a life without it. LOL.

out now, bye.

oh my god, trials doesnt evolve around trials-forum, mat will ride how he wants, just gtfo of the thread, if u dont want to ride with mat dont lol, doesnt really effect his life, even if i didnt ride trials atleast id have a life without it. LOL.

out now, bye.

You seriously need to grow up Alot (Y)

out now, bye.

Seriously this thread shouldn't just be closed it should be deleted, I'm embarrassed to be a trials rider and member of this forum at times.

Trials forum used to be such a great site. Hardly any arguments, Most people actually knew each other and there was no ignorant c**ts trying to be cool and cause issues

I have to say people like you and the rest of the 'try to be cool and piss everyone off' crowd have ruined what was once a great trials community.

I actually wish I could post exactly the words that are filling my head with regards what an utter cock a couple of people who are posting in this topic are coming across as..

Seriously, take a long hard look at your posts.. If you don't care about this forum and about other peoples views and opinions then why are you here?

There's nothing wrong with not liking forums, there are plenty of good riders who don't post regularly on here.. But they don't log on every now and then to wind people up because they're out riding and getting on with their lives.

I honestly do not understand the mentality of some people.

how is it going to get posted once your all banned?

Forget me bringing anything home again to save postage, in fact, if you ever do order something, it had better be with someone else as I aint serving you lot.

Forget me bringing anything home again to save postage, in fact, if you ever do order something, it had better be with someone else as I aint serving you lot.

From mat: so because i have a joke and a laugh and dont act like an old man, cos im 17, i cant even order trials parts anymore, good one from tartybikes, just close the thread if u want, this forum needs to be able to take a laugh :S, i made a video filled with sidehops cos its exactly what the forum hates.

ur choice if u dont want to ride with me ali, or talk over tartybikes, whatever.

From mat: so because i have a joke and a laugh and dont act like an old man, cos im 17, i cant even order trials parts anymore, good one from tartybikes, just close the thread if u want, this forum needs to be able to take a laugh :S, i made a video filled with sidehops cos its exactly what the forum hates.

ur choice if u dont want to ride with me ali, or talk over tartybikes, whatever.

You're 17?!

I think thats a fair shout ali......

you need to learn how to read

this forum needs to be able to take a laugh :S, i made a video filled with sidehops cos its exactly what the forum hates.

If i come along and pin you to the floor then proceed to poke you in the ribs repeatedly as hard as i can in order to provoke a reaction i'm pretty sure you'd be pissed off if i told you i was only doing it because you hate it and you need to get a sense of humour.

your all just being ded gay (Y)

no wonder hardly anyvof you have a woman

grow up for god sake ;)

Come again Dave... ;)

i made a video filled with sidehops cos its exactly what the forum hates.

So the whole point was to try and piss off as many people as possible with a shit video? Thought as much but it just makes all you TGS crew look like knobs. What has it achieved apart from helping to increase the divide between riders? I had thought that recently things had settled down quite a lot, with a lot less arguments and shit being thrown between tribes. Danny Mac's video and Rowan's etc appeared to have appealed to all riders whether 24" shit BMXers or hardcore sidehoppers TGS riders but then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like 'ferkin kewl sids you sleeeegggggzzzz ROFL LMAO' etc etc.

your free to order off tartybikes, but I aint going to serve you.

I am fed up of your immaturity. You say that I don't have a life outside trials, why does this bother you? I have been riding for over 11 years, of course trials is my life! What do you guys want to be remembered for? at the moment its for being arrogant and abusive. Good luck with life.

Anyone who knows me will know that I am very easy going, it takes a lot to wind me up. This has just pissed me off out right!