Danny Macaskill T-shirts...

F-Stop Junkie

StuntsRoyal.png

That one's pretty good.

Bit shit how what they've done is change the hue of the shirt on photoshop, and apply their design over it, rather than getting each different t-shirt modelled separately.

Edited by Bruce Lee

Bit shit how what they've done is change the hue of the shirt on photoshop, and apply their design over it, rather than getting each different t-shirt modelled separately.

Yeah, you blatantly would though! Those kind of sites just put up hundreds of designs though, I'm not even sure if they keep stock of each design, let alone photograph them.

I wonder if Danny will see any T-Shirt revenues.

Yeah, you blatantly would though! Those kind of sites just put up hundreds of designs though, I'm not even sure if they keep stock of each design, let alone photograph them.

I wonder if Danny will see any T-Shirt revenues.

Yeah I know, they're in it for profit, so cutting costs by doing that is ideal. I doubt Danny gets anything from them though. Maybe he should have a word :shifty:

if i was danny, would let them make money from it for a short while then sue them for all profits they have made for that design which has the potential to be alot! (and for me to make money) This statement is copyright to Luke Walder.

haha, win

if i was danny, would let them make money from it for a short while then sue them for all profits they have made for that design which has the potential to be alot! (and for me to make money) This statement is copyright to Luke Walder.

I think if anything has the least potential to make big profit then these teeshirts are that 'thing'.