Steve-o Mod Vs. Stock – On Campus

STEVE-0

Hi Guys,

I busted this video out in the last 2 consecutive days riding, got huge uni workload at the moment but I couldn’t help myself and just had to finish this. It’s nothing special but it has some upbeat summer tunes and some sun, which we’ve all been waiting for.

Been a silly long time since my last video due to various camera problems (still having problems with the aspect ratio) as well as a few bike troubles…Although I hope the picture quality is a notch better than previously.

All clips are taken on campus of Loughborough University, by my trusty tripod…gives you an idea of what I get up to when I’ve got an hour spare or two.

Hope to get some new footage from in town and some of the local spots soon as well.

Thanks to all the support from Tartybikes.co.uk and Heatsinkbikes.com!

HeatSinkBikes.com

TartyBikes.co.uk

Tracklist:

Stay Crunchy - Ronald Jenkees

Feel Good - Stargazer

Cheers,

Steve-o

Edited by STEVE-0

Really enjoyed that you got a pic of that sexy czar look very nice? well both bike look really good and looks like you ride them both good to (Y) love your style so fast a flicky and accurate (Y) What Pads are you using on your bikes?

Jamie

Edited by JamieWilliams

Awesome riding yet again, really creative stuff made for a great watch (Y)

The only thing I can pick a fault with is the horrifically brutal noise coming what I assume is your rear brake (though it could be someone feeding squirrels through a mangle, I've not yet decided)

Damn, i just arrived in work and thougth there wont be anything on this stupid internet, but you sir, made my day with this video. Now i wanna go home and ride my bike the whole day. Great music choice btw, whats the first song?

Edited by esfrost

The only thing I can pick a fault with is the horrifically brutal noise coming what I assume is your rear brake (though it could be someone feeding squirrels through a mangle, I've not yet decided)

LOLZ

That was pretty awesome !!! Loveing the work with the mod on the picnic bench and bin - really good...

In real life I think I prefer you riding a stock, but on film the mod is killing it !!

(Y)