24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

OMGOMGOMG :) IN! Can't wait :) Probably take both bikes (24" and BMX if we're having another park day)

Loved it last year, until i ran outta money haha. Will get saving i thinks.

24T Unite!

EDIT: It's times like this that makes me wonder why i got a car that only does 25 MPG :( DAMN YOU YOU SHITTY GTi!

Edited by El Cristoff

2 sitting on the shelf in the corner right now ;)

What are we thinking for locations then guys?

People want to hit Leeds, Stoke Plaza, so it makes sense to get a few more in up that way since we're rarely in that area. What about places like Brum/Leicester/Nottingham, decent bit of street/worth a visit or not?

Hit a good few days up there, Newport and Bristol, then down to Plymouth/Cornwall/Mount Hawke to round things off?

People want to ride in Nottingham?!

Don't do it :P

If you want to ride in Nottingham, you have to know two things - most of the good spots are also hotspots for CPOs, and, if you want to ride all the good spots, be prepared to ride quite far.

Edited by Revolver

People want to ride in Nottingham?!

Don't do it :P

If you want to ride in Nottingham, you have to know two things - most of the good spots are also hotspots for CPOs, and, if you want to ride all the good spots, be prepared to ride quite far.

I never understand why you bitch about Notts so much, Its preety good in my books.