Just Picked This Up From Parcel Force

MikeWarner

Hi - Just picked this up from Parcel Force! It is a 24Seven Holroyd and I'm really happy with it, got it on ebay for £100 and it is new, although slightly shop soiled (a few minor marks). They didn't describe it too well in the listing, so was surprised to find and FSA ISIS bottom bracket and an FSA headset fitted, plus a spare set of frame stickers! Bars and stem are no-name brand, but appear reasonably decent. Forks are alloy too. Can't wait to build this thing up - will be my first proper trials bike.

Could do with some help though - I want to pick a colour to buy all the parts in - Green anodised seems like and interesting choice, but I'm a bit restricted on brands that do green. What colour do you think would look best?

247h6.jpg

247h1.jpg

247h2.jpg

247h3.jpg

247h4.jpg

247h5.jpg

Looks like a good bit of kit there specially for the price (Y)

Colour schemes are over-rated, silver rims with black hubs or just black on back hubs would look proper smart! But its all down to personal preference :)

Just to add, if you didn't know already these frames are 116 spaced, so a mod hub will need to be fitted.

You still got the GT knocking about?
Assuming you mean the GT Hans "No Way" Rey, I sold it a while back. I couldn't get on with the geometry of it, just felt too jump/street for me. Was lovely to look at though. If you mean my Black 1993 GT Zaskar (as shown in
), I do still have that.

Maybe you lot are right about colours. If I stick to black, at least I can mix and match without things looking wrong. Plus getting hold of used stuff would be easier too. not sure on white rims though, although if I matched them with white grips....... hmmmm :)

Edited by MikeWarner

Just to add, if you didn't know already these frames are 116 spaced, so a mod hub will need to be fitted.

Serious note, where these 116 or 135 spaced frames?

Read the whole thread.

I'd go for white rims, black everything else if I were you mate, bikes that are all red or green or blue really do look shite in my opinion.

Are you joking blue bikes are mint!

mike are you going FFW or rear free wheel? (profile hubs get pwned if you run a 26" rim on them)

Yea definitely get a front free wheel, So much more reliable the a rear freewheel hub on the mod stocks.

P.S should be picking up my second one of these tomorrow, i cant wait, so much fun!