My 2nd Girlfriend - There Be Changes On This Here Bike! 07/06/2009

hill_393

Afternoon All;

I invite you to view my 2nd Girlfriend, 2009 Echo Pure Short.

It is displaying a find selection of parts, Magura's, Try All Coco, Echo Urbans, Echo Cranks, DMR Pedals, Trial Tech Bars and Bashplate, 74 Kingz, Maxxis and Continental Tyres.

When she's ridden, she is flicky and responsive, and it's fun having magura's again. Weighs next to nothing, but strong as a mother in law.

Thanks to Adam and Stan at Tarty for fantastic customer service.

This is the bike I will be competing for Think Bikes on in 2009, so I'll see you all on the comp circuit.

http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=...mp;id=507844463

Regards

Darren

Edited by hill_393

Thanks dude. I'm not computer minded, so couldn't figure out how to reduce the file size.

Darren

find the pic on facebook, right click and select properties, copy and paste the location address of the file and then in your post click on the add image icon adn paste the adress in. job done.

or just copy and paste the adrees type the following and that will do the job for each image you want to upload.

Wait echo PURE 09?

Yep Echo Pure 09

It's from the batch Tarty recieved on Friday. They haven't had the chance to put any photo's up on their website yet.

My only grumble is it has no mounts for cables, but besides that it's lovely.

Darren

Fooking hell Darren, i bloody love it! Mind if i have a little go next time we are out pal?

Take care

x

I'm sure I can let you.......

You earn too much money Darren :P

Sweet ride bud, gonna have to get some more (better) shots in Hastings again soon mate - assuming the weather stays this nice!

Sounds like a plan fella

This week sound good?

Maybe Fri Evening again?

Darren

Hello all;

I've made a little addition to my Echo, fuelled by my love for tailwhips, bar spins, footjams, etc.......

Attached is the photo :)

It hasn't made any difference to the braking, and it's neatened up the front end a little in my opinion......

Getting the star fangled nut in though was another story.......

Darren

post-5292-1244371137_thumb.jpg

post-5292-1244371311_thumb.jpg

post-5292-1244371398_thumb.jpg

Edited by hill_393

Darren's got normal sized hands, but for some reason (and I've argued with him about this on numerous occasions), he only holds the bars with half of his hand! I've never been able to ride his bikes because of how close to the end of the bar his brakes are...

EDIT: Happy Birthday by the way Dazzler!

Edited by Ben Swales