Check Out My Kitchen At Uni Halls (video Up)

weirdoku

roundabout this time 2 years ago also in pompey... we were out riding and came across these ants/flies looking thing everywhere! one minute they were just crawling around, next minute they were f**king everywhere in your face!! is it the same stuff?

good effort on setting those f**kers on fire (Y)

steve

Why not buy some Venus Flytraps? A carnivorous plant that catches and digests animal prey. Maybe the slowest way to exterminate them, but surely the most macabre!

post-21329-1243971369_thumb.jpg

Uurrgghh, A carnivorous plant that catches and digests animal prey, sort of reminds me of a photo of my ex- !!! >_<

Im impressed at how clean your halls are :P

My house is a ferking shit tip to say the least, and we only have mould! no rats or flies or anything... people leave food on the floor, no one but me changes the bin, so if i don't do it, they go by the rule of "it isn't filled till its spilled"...

I love the way your flaming the flies right next to the fire alarm haha.

I'd take everything out of the kitchen and clean it all, then fumigate the place with some insecticide somehow (obviously you'll have to do some research on this). Clean the whole place up once they're all dead and put everything back. There's too many of them to muck about doing anything else.

Or phone the council and see what they can do.

Edited by totaltrials

Is it not just a coincidence that the kitchen light is on and the window is wide open..................

Ie flies are atracted to the light and the window is open ;)

That is one of the reasons, plus this weather. The light used to be left on 24/7 a few months back.

I'm just leaving it now, only have a few more days left here then I'm back home.

Why not buy some Venus Flytraps? A carnivorous plant that catches and digests animal prey. Maybe the slowest way to exterminate them, but surely the most macabre!

Uurrgghh, A carnivorous plant that catches and digests animal prey, sort of reminds me of a photo of my ex- !!! >_<

Ha ha, your ex was a plant.

Edited by Revolver