Dodgey Places And Scarey Stories.

Dan6061

Recently me and my friends have been checking out a few places local to us. Yesterday we went to an old reservoir and just chilled out, then moved on to an old RAF airfield, where there used to be an air training ground from way back. I've heard stories of bodies being found there, people being raped and murdered in there, all sorts!

One of my mates was camping there last year, and one of them dropped a reciept in there. Police found it and traced it back to him, and had to question him as there was a murder in the woods the same night they were camping there! Just at the other side of the woods to them.

Another one we've been on about, Potterspury woods, down the A5 past Stony Stratford, there's some 'devil worshippers' woods. People I know have been there, driven in, and got stuck in the mud, then got caught by the people in there, being threatened by them to get out their cars etc, and somehow they've managed to escape! People have been chased out of there too. One guy I know was with a mate in his 1l Corsa, got chased out down the track by them in a 4X4, and stopped at a red light, they came up to the car shouting for him to get out, and he drove away as fast as he could. Once he got back to Buckingham, he sat right at the end of Tesco carpark and hid for a few hours.

Guy I know has been there 3 times, caught every time. Even had his keys taken off him, and somehow got them back, no idea how!

The people there threten to take your keys, and then push your car down into a ditch/trees with their JCB, you'll never get it back. They've shot at cars too, I was told someone from Bucks had their rear bumper shot off as they were escaping! Proper dodgey stuff goes on there.

In there, from what I've heard, there's a huge crucifix, a big 'water' tower full of blood that drips on the ground, the ground is soaked in blood and you get covered if you walk through there, there's also a child sized coffin all scratched and battered full of blood. As well as animal heads hanging from trees!

Sounds so dodgey, and not somewhere I'd like to visit, but curiosity could get the better of me...

Got anywhere like that? Similar stories?

I'm not even joking about any of it though, I've spoken to the people that have been there and it's all legit. I could tell they're serious by the looks on their faces, could see it in their eyes.

I'm not even joking about any of it though, I've spoken to the people that have been there and it's all legit. I could tell they're serious by the looks on their faces, could see it in their eyes.

Bring a camera next time you go please?

Can this place be seen on Google Earth?

You live by a mental institution, so I'd say yes?

No, that was when I was in uni halls in pompey, now I'm at home in southampton which is where it happened.

Edited by weirdoku

Without actually going there before, I'm guessing this is it: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&sa...004635&z=18

I've been told there's a barn there, and everything else is hidden within the trees. Also said there's a barn there, so it adds up. Plus look at the track leading in...

I don't want to go in there to be honest, there's always people in there. If I take my camera too I'd probably never see it!

Best/weirdest place I've been is an old RAF barracks just outside Nottingham, It's mostly just streets of abandoned houses and one big mess hall at the end where all the doors have been shotgunned off their hinges and everything is blocked off with police tape and there's some weird room underground (it's pitch black in this building) -

n274704758_3451788_6058.jpg

Then you go down and it's a small room with well beefy prison cell-like doors at either end and this inside -

n274704758_3451789_6382.jpg

There's also an abandoned mental hospital, a massive dam, numerous old railway buildings, and a theme park amongst other stuff locally, I'm well into my exploration :D

n274704758_3451733_1124.jpg

The big dam

n274704758_3017282_9787.jpg

More of the RAF village - all abandoned

4239_575621914658_274704758_5144717_3353

Theater at the mental hospital, there's also an empty swimming pool, old lifts you can get right to the top of and stuff

n274704758_3492454_5458.jpg

What used to be the rapids at the American Adventure theme park

n274704758_3492434_9312.jpg

And the go-kart track

All sorts of shit to see, best to go at dusk/night after a smoke :P

I've only been in a couple, but I found an almost dead wasps nest with a few wasps still twitching in a windowsill, and a class photo from the 80's of everyone who used to live there at the time, pretty cool..

Lets go bust into all of them and see if theres anything worth taking home for a memento. Where is it?

I like finding places like that, abandoned or ruined places. Historical ruins not so much, because everyone knows where they are and what they are, there's no mystery in it.

If you follow the A52 out of Nottingham towards Grantham and go left at the Shell station it's just down there, best go quick as I think the whole site has been sold... Been busted there a couple of times too.

Me and Ward have discovered a website with photos of a certain deserted MOD building on Portsdown Hill, as well as a few more. Also found out what those weird tank/boat/armored vehicle things are when you come into Portsmouth on the motorway - I now also know where they are. Appears they also have tanks there.. :huh:

abandoned houses. been in loads of them. some are really quite dangerous LOL

the best building ive been in has to be a hotel near my college, went at night, jumped the fence, climbed the scaffolding, got music up there and had a pty on the roof of a 3 storey hotel being made. was awesome

Me and Ward have discovered a website with photos of a certain deserted MOD building on Portsdown Hill, as well as a few more. Also found out what those weird tank/boat/armored vehicle things are when you come into Portsmouth on the motorway - I now also know where they are. Appears they also have tanks there.. :huh:

Have a look on 28dayslater forum, it's closed but there's all sorts of documented places people have been all over the country :)

Dunno about that, i get paranoid enough in my bedroom haa

That's the whole point, twice the fear, twice the fun :D

n274704758_3492454_5458.jpg

What used to be the rapids at the American Adventure theme park

n274704758_3492434_9312.jpg

And the go-kart track

All sorts of shit to see, best to go at dusk/night after a smoke :P

I live about 2 minutes away from there. They use it as a police dog training ground now.

But that place is weird at night - as is Shipley Park behind it if you've ever had a walk through there. If you come up from Mapperly Res there are some woods, in the night you can't see a single thing.

Some of you guys might remember in the news a few months back about a dismembered body being found in a suitcase ?

Well, the suitcase was found in a copse near Dummer which is where a good friend of mine lives. The night before the body was found they were out walking the dogs late at night and normally they don't see anybody or anything when they walk the dogs. This night they saw a guy with a black duffle bag running along the tree lines jumping in and out of the trees whilst they were walking the dog, they got spooked and ran back home and when they got back they locked up all the side gates and doors/windows. In the morning when her mum woke up to go to work the dogs were running around out of there cage and had been sick on the floor (stress?) and one of the windows for the back door had been smashed and the side gate was off it's hinges.

How f**king scarys that !

I know another true story like that, but I can't remember the full details of it. Some really famous killer was caught about half a mile from my mate Daves old farm hiding in woods, they found him by the footprints he'd left from where he was stalking Dave and checking out his farm ! And the worst bit is Dave always used to leave his back door unlocked just with a latch which he used to pull by putting his hand through the dog flap !

Anyone hear about the Vicar that was killed in Hastings about 5/6 years ago?

A guy I went to school with, Chris Hunnisett, was always a strange guy. He used to be bullied daily by most of the school and he would bring in various items of food and eat them in the strangest ways possible, for example Pot Noodles he would eat dry, Choc Ices he would leave in his locker all day and then "drink" at the end of the day.

He intentionally wet himself in R.E once and he would often run around screaming random things for no reason.

In his last year of school he joined the cadets and seemed to grow up a bit, acted a lot more human-like.

4 years after school I read about a vicar being drowned in his bath then cut up and put in various black sacks and distributed around Hastings. Turns out it was Chris that did it...

Not surprised at all!