Cheap Decent Skinnys.

Borat

Firstly, don't do it, queerbait.

Secondly, your sister's wardrobe,

Thirdly, it's obviously going to be primark.

Tut tut. Skinnys rule hard.

RSQ for a start. Topman for second. Don't be afraid of the female section. Takes a big man to be able to buy and wear girls jeans. Or so I keep telling myself.

Uniqlo. Got a sale on at the moment too. They're not ridiculously tight or anything like that (Their 'tapered' ones are inbetween gay-as-f**k tight ones and 'slim' fit ones), and they last for forever. I've only torn a small hole in mine on the right knee after a particularly shite 360 gap. Anyways, definitely worth it. http://www.uniqlo.co.uk or something...

In comparison to Topman ones: Material feels better (Less coarse), they 'wear' better, they last a shit-load longer, they're cheaper.

Firstly, don't do it, queerbait.

Secondly, your sister's wardrobe,

Thirdly, it's obviously going to be primark.

Don't have a sister. :giggle:

I hate getting all of my jeans raped by my tensile, plus I just would like to try wearing something abit different TBF.

Uniqlo. Got a sale on at the moment too. They're not ridiculously tight or anything like that (Their 'tapered' ones are inbetween gay-as-f**k tight ones and 'slim' fit ones), and they last for forever. I've only torn a small hole in mine on the right knee after a particularly shite 360 gap. Anyways, definitely worth it. http://www.uniqlo.co.uk or something...

In comparison to Topman ones: Material feels better (Less coarse), they 'wear' better, they last a shit-load longer, they're cheaper.

Thanks for the tip, my only gripe with Topman ones is their look when worn... Not so sure about the lasting longer though, mine are going strong after about 2 years of constant use (different pairs in rotation) at gigs and what not. Maybe it's just riding that f**ks them up?

Thanks for the tip, my only gripe with Topman ones is their look when worn... Not so sure about the lasting longer though, mine are going strong after about 2 years of constant use (different pairs in rotation) at gigs and what not. Maybe it's just riding that f**ks them up?

Most of the stuff I do on my BMX involves spinning of some kind, so I generally end up having to put a foot down with my bike in various positions, meaning I stretch/tear them generally. But yeah, Uniqlo are way better than Topshop, and waaaaaaay better than Primark. They're just less known pretty much, which sucks 'cos almost everything they make ('specially jeans + hoodies) are considerably better than Topshop/man.

Asos.com

Nudie jeans aren't bad..

There are also some that have a red skull label style belt buckle on the back that are skinny but made of stretchy material,. Allows for freedom of movement. I don't remember the brand name.. but they should be on their somewhere.

Why do small bikes attract small pants?

Edited by nichols_sam