The Doves - Danny Macaskill (Merged!)

Dann

I just didnt get it ....

I love Danny and his riding but the video itself seemed a bit, well, pants :( It was just some kids running about pretending to chase danny ? I just thought it was a bit amateurish as far as a music video goes ...

Still - All good for DM + Trials exposure ...

I just expected more ...

I couldn't understand the meaning. There wasn't any hidden message in the video, just a few people running after Danny..and the riding is excellent but I seem to got used to the same tricks in all his videos..just a bit boring you know.. :unsure:

sorry for the bad english if there are some mistakes

I just didnt get it ....

I love Danny and his riding but the video itself seemed a bit, well, pants :( It was just some kids running about pretending to chase danny ? I just thought it was a bit amateurish as far as a music video goes ...

Still - All good for DM + Trials exposure ...

I just expected more ...

Yeah heard about this a while ago and was expecting something more, didnt really get it! still good on danny though

i thort it was awsome....a mean few months ago danny was just a normal trials rider however due to his epic video which he made a few months ago, look where it has got him!! hes in music videos!! am sure there will be a message behind the video even if there isnt i still think its good

I couldn't understand the meaning. There wasn't any hidden message in the video, just a few people running after Danny..and the riding is excellent but I seem to got used to the same tricks in all his videos..just a bit boring you know.. :unsure:

sorry for the bad english if there are some mistakes

Forum makes me laugh sometimes.

I couldn't guess how many videos are on this forum that go "sidehope, gap, tap, sidehop, gap, tap, sidehop, gap, tap."

And the someone say's seeing the same original tricks is boring. Tricks that no one else in trials is currently pulling at a constant level, whilst being down to earth and plugging trials.