Inur - The End

Greetings

ahhh youre a tool inur for quitting :P have a break then but dont sell the bike and Im sure you'll be back, smooth as always!!!

the video was good too you're riding's just keeps getting smoother and consistant. BEAST :D

Such a well made video, it's like the video was one great line, and I've never ever imagined camera work like that to work so well in trials, it was almost skaterish but a hell of a lot smoother.

Ultimately if you want to finish trials then that's another experience that you've had fun at in your life, why drag it out if you don't want to ride?

Thanks guys. The camera work is indeed excellent and makes all the difference in a vid.

Most of the clips were shot for the TF travel video competition and the idea was that trials can be a way of commuting. It was intended to look like 1 big line but we never got down to finishing it after finding that the transitions between different spots were difficult to make.

I'm not quitting literally since that's just like giving up on something, just loosing all interest. Unless I can figure out something new in trials then this is the last video, hence the name. The bike stays though in case I still want to ride it. Selling it would be silly.

Right, you want something interesting to do? Chose the best 3/4 minutes worth of clips from your collection of videos and go out with the camera. Film the lot again on the new bike, only improving on each one a little (be it bigger, smoother, less hops, an extra 180 etc) and make a video from that. Perhaps throw the old clips together too for comparison. (Y)

Right, you want something interesting to do? Chose the best 3/4 minutes worth of clips from your collection of videos and go out with the camera. Film the lot again on the new bike, only improving on each one a little (be it bigger, smoother, less hops, an extra 180 etc) and make a video from that. Perhaps throw the old clips together too for comparison. (Y)

That's a brilliant idea! Might just give it a try the next time I feel like riding. Thanks :)