Fighting/brawling For Fun?

Davetrials

ha ha i just wasted a good 15mins in this thread.......ha ha he he photo made me piss!

Sorry i dont know gandalf but it is funny.

Fighting can be fun but in my experience

i lost a fight = Black eye, grazed lip, massive tom n jerry bruise on the side of my head.

i won a fight = bruised and cut my hands so bad i nearly missed last years UCI world champs and still cant bend my right thumb properly.

It is therefore off the adjenda

don't think im getting my point across that well, maybe im yellow whatever.

What's that got to do with it :blink: I think it's more the fact that you look pretty small and not really the kind of person that would be able to 'spark out relentlessly on some random twats' or whatever hard man rubbish you were on about. It sounds like your just playing the big man on the internet, and no-ones impressed.

Seeing as people are probably going to start getting even more twattish, rule number 3 of TF Fight Club is that you can't suggest fights you want to have yourself, only fights that you think might be humourous/good, e.g. "Fatpants vs. Hannah Shucksmith" and so on.

What's that got to do with it :blink: I think it's more the fact that you look pretty small and not really the kind of person that would be able to 'spark out relentlessly on some random twats' or whatever hard man rubbish you were on about. It sounds like your just playing the big man on the internet, and no-ones impressed.

still like i said on my last post i don't think i explained the sort of situation properly because im yellow, its supposed to be a joke, never stated the fact that i was in anyway 'hard'. all i tried saying is i wouldn't bother fight my mates but i would be up for it if some twat started on me in the first place on a night out etc which i've been explaining in some sort of detail in the past few posts. i didn't intend to impress anyone on the internet.

steve

Callum Curwood vs. Jack Chinnery would potentially be worth it, although I can't help but feel that the calibre of fight might be lacking.

Someone would have to pipe up and tell them to stop trying to fight in emoticons.

At the DJ ride he said he wouldn't 'cos I had a shaved head or something like that.

I never said that what so ever, in all honestly, i never even spoke to you at the DJ ride, reason i said or did nothing, is out of respect of what the day was about.

Top marks for off the top of the head pussying out, to be fair...

lol.

Anyways.

IN.

Give me Joe Maher.

I never said that what so ever, in all honestly, i never even spoke to you at the DJ ride, reason i said or did nothing, is out of respect of what the day was about.

lol.

Anyways.

IN.

I didn't say you said that to me at the DJ ride. I also didn't say you spoke to me at the DJ ride. I was told, from people who'd spoken to you, that that was one of the reasons you didn't 'do' anything.