Ashton Frames!

LordMersey

Just picked up my MBUK mag and i flicked to the trials section and lo and behold it says "Ashton/Diamondback rage is abot to land and will by the time of reading, be available to buy in clycle life shops and at www.teamashton.co.uk."

Now this wasnt on the ashton website so i guess subscribers get the mags early.

Edited by LordMersey

• 2 weeks later...
Just picked up my MBUK mag and i flicked to the trials section and lo and behold it says "Ashton/Diamondback rage is abot to land and will by the time of reading, be available to buy in clycle life shops and at www.teamashton.co.uk."

Now this wasnt on the ashton website so i guess subscribers get the mags early.

Not sure if i should post this but i have so sorry if its annoyed anyone!

try ashtonbikes.com

i wouldn't hold your breath on any dates given or that they will be in stock by mag release. it must be a couple of years now that people have been waiting for the release of a trials frame. you hear of these deals that ashton have going and all there plans but nothing gets put into action or takes years to come to the market.

i wouldn't hold your breath on any dates given or that they will be in stock by mag release. it must be a couple of years now that people have been waiting for the release of a trials frame. you hear of these deals that ashton have going and all there plans but nothing gets put into action or takes years to come to the market.

i was talking to martyn ashton the other week at the bike show and he told me the fame should be out this mouth and compleat bikes not long after!! but dont hold me to that!!

I might be thinkign of a diffeent bike but im sure therei s a black and green ashton out, i may be rong, :S.

sorry my bad if its rong.

this is in a mag at local bike shop im sure.

You may be referring to Alexz Wiggs Team bike... he has been seen out on it, but sadly no photos yet :)