Fire Alarms.

Simpson

Night in to get over no sleep from fire alarms, drift off FIRE ALARM

Get in half hour later, shitting myself like I can't sleep I'm so afraid of them going off again, its like a shell shock, because there is nothing worse than getting woken up.

Finally relax enough to sleep ...... calm down..... fire alarm.....

Exactly the same as last night, and the night before and the night before.

What can I do, I'm probably the closest to sucicde as I have ever been in my life. (not close in the slightest dont for dramatic effect)

Where do I stand with going to the uni and telling them that I'm turning into an insomniac suicial, non logical thinking, deranged student? Or do I go to Bateson Block E9, find "phil" or someones the kid responsible and stab him repetedly......... his flat mates found it ammusing... I DO NOT

You in halls? If so, prepare for... no sleep. There'll be every kind of disturbance you can think of. I remember staying in to get sleep, and tw'ts would come back from a night out and bang on everyone's door who hadn't been out.

Best thing I did was get out of halls.

But yeah, I share your frustration. I've had some neighbours from hell in my time... It makes me scarily angry.

They'll get bored soon, but shank phil anyway.

I doubt they'll get bored; but people will get bored of hearing it and just stop in bed whenever it goes off.

Talk to the uni about it - get them to monitor the situation and hopefully they'll get caught out and thrown out of uni for it.

You in halls?

yep with the most boring flat mates in the whole entire world.

You see I want to burn torches and set light to the reception, but at the end of the day its students causing the problem and I'm gonna go crazy... seriously ruined this week, I've been trying my best but its been rapidly spiring into a pattern of staying in to sleep, getting woken up all night, being a zombie the next day, rinse wash repeate.

find some fun people, there will be some in bateson somewhere. or go find rossy g, think he is in james watson when u find this u will already be awake when the fire alarms go off.

Alternativly deal with it and it usually passes by week 2.

Or take the bell down from your room and buy some industrial ear defenders. :D

find some fun people, there will be some in bateson somewhere. or go find rossy g, think he is in james watson when u find this u will already be awake when the fire alarms go off.

Alternativly deal with it and it usually passes by week 2.

Or take the bell down from your room and buy some industrial ear defenders. :D

I think we were told that tampering with a fire alarm is illegal and carries with it some undesirable consequences.

I'm guessing your halls isn't like mine. We have 24hr on duty tutors and security and these people would clamp down on such behaviour. If not, then I would actually consider approaching your university whom I'm sure would not look too kindly on the setting off of fire alarms. Aside from the stress it's causing you, it's also clearly dangerous in the sense of "crying wolf". Next time you could easily assume it's a prank when it's actually a reality.

I'd even consider threatening this chap with approaching the university. I really do suspect falsely setting off fire alarms would carry with it some harsh penalties.

f**k it, I was going to reply with something informative but I think it's just best you get some BBQ fluid an set light to the f**kers door. I can't get my head round these f**king spastics that get kicks out of making other peoples lives miserable.

I'd set "Phil" on fire and because the bellend has been constantly setting the fire alarm off no one will pay much attention to it and he'll burn alive. I'm pissed off and its got nothing to do with me lol.

I can't see where he's getting his jollys from doing that.

I'd smash his face in.