Heatsinkbikes.com November Photo Competition

Heatsink

Hi Steve,

Always been a fan of HSB since we swapped pads for my brake lever blade at the dj ride many moons ago! Lately a lot of people have been very disappointed with your levels of service... I dont mean to sound harsh, but i think your priorities are a little out of wack, please refer to this link (http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=132921&view=findpost&p=2018500) as i believe this is more important than running silly competitions!

Many thanks.

Ben.

Thanks very much for your new entries. (Y)

Sorry for not being online. My priority was working on a backlog of pad orders, and have just sent all these out today.

My sincere apologies for falling behind with these and the subsequent lack of email updates as I worked to catch up. I've been working through all my TF messages and emails this evening.

I'm really proud about the new CNC Vee & Magura pads, but not proud of the really poor service HSB have been providing :( I hope that I can re-establish belief in HSB in the run up to Xmas and look forward to giving away more stuff :)

Steve

Steve, I don't think you should have to give away ree stuff to make people buy from you again. Yes, it helps promotions and things, but if you simply work on getting the pads sent out ASAP, then you'll soon get the trust you deserve from everyone again.

cant see it but has heatsink pads and a sticker on forks!

:lol:

This comp isn't turning out too great. I think the problem is that you have to take a picture of something closeup and far away at the same time. Also, if you don't have anything heatsink - even a sticker like me, there's nothing you can do to join in. Add the crappy weather to all that too.

Edited by JT!

• 2 weeks later...
Here is my entry :)

DSC00143.jpg

Shows the sticker any my heatsink CNC backings too! Always liked this pic!! Taken using my phone too!

The winner!

I'll have the watch posted off to you this weekend. I hope you like it Ross (Y) Thanks to all those (few) who entered :)

Steve

The last time I saw that many quality entries was on an 18+ video that I probably shouldn't mention here.

It wasn't as bad as the last trials-shack comp though, where no one entered.