The Girl You Would Most Like To Put Your Dangle In Her Angle!

arw_86

Aaha that aint gonna happen! Your just going to have to believe me!:lol:

If your camera shy, I dont mind verifying this fact for the forum, halves on a travelodge(only on the £19 nights though) so itll only cost you £9.50 for the forum(and then the world) to have confirmed that you do look like megan fox waking up. Hell i'll even throw in a bottle of that fancy peanut gringo wine to calm your nerves.

If your camera shy, I dont mind verifying this fact for the forum, halves on a travelodge(only on the £19 nights though) so itll only cost you £9.50 for the forum(and then the world) to have confirmed that you do look like megan fox waking up. Hell i'll even throw in a bottle of that fancy peanut gringo wine to calm your nerves.

...What? blah, im just a tease, and not camera shy iv got a very nice D300 sat on my desk. again.. im such a tease! Not gonna happen. I do love Megan Fox ;) Im kind of just saying i am the same build as her, minus the hair, boobs, tan and tattoos LOL

...What? blah, im just a tease, and not camera shy iv got a very nice D300 sat on my desk. again.. im such a tease! Not gonna happen. I do love Megan Fox ;) Im kind of just saying i am the same build as her, minus the hair, boobs, tan and tattoos LOL

I'm sure someone here can photoshop the rest? :P

At 48 seconds, that's a proper moose hoof that.

Only thing that puts me off with her is she had her thumbs replaced by big toes. Not nice.

0611_megan_fox_thumb_v4.jpg

I knew a girl back in school who had thumbs like that, she was all depressed about it and kept saying she's going to get plastic surgery to sort them out. But she never did.

Edited by weirdoku

I spy with my little eye something beginning with C T.

As sexy as she is, and i'm not denying that, that little film only highlighted to me what an appauling actress she is, and pretty damn self indulgent also. I didn't find it overly sexy because of how contrived it was, and that shone through more than her looks. She doesn;t possess the charisma and beauty of a proper woman.

As sexy as she is, and i'm not denying that, that little film only highlighted to me what an appauling actress she is, and pretty damn self indulgent also. I didn't find it overly sexy because of how contrived it was, and that shone through more than her looks. She doesn;t possess the charisma and beauty of a proper woman.

Gay.

Yeah, really intelligent input. You probably don't even understand what i was saying as you only look as far as Transformers for your inspiration of beautiful women. There's so many amazing girls/women out there to whom she don't even come close. Btt yes, you must be right...because i see an obnoxious person as unattractive despite the fact her bits are in the right place i must of course find men attractive.

Well done you.

• Like 1

Yeah, really intelligent input. You probably don't even understand what i was saying as you only look as far as Transformers for your inspiration of beautiful women. There's so many amazing girls/women out there to whom she don't even come close. Btt yes, you must be right...because i see an obnoxious person as unattractive despite the fact her bits are in the right place i must of course find men attractive.

Well done you.

Why so serious my friend?

Why so generic?

Check the address bar. Does 'trials-forum' occur in there anywhere? Excellent. Now, under the logo do you see the phrase 'chit-chat' anywhere? Yes? Fantastic. When in here, please try to ensure that your knickers are untwisted to avoid looking like a complete and utter dick.

P.S u mst b wel ghey if u dunt think foxxy megan iz wurth a poke

Too right!

On another note, anybody been watching the Curling recently?

Me and my housemate got well excited when this lady came on. I think they should be made to do it in more revealing clothing, what a shot it would be then :lol:

p102friday_585x350_655195a.jpg

Eve Muirhead

Edited by walker

Well done you.

This topic has nothing to do with her personality or ability to act, purely if based on physical appearance alone you'd put it in her. Think you may be failing to see that point.

Mate to be fair that video made her fitter for me. I'm a 19 year old lad I don't really want a sophisticated 'woman' an all this bullshit, she looks fit and fun.

When she took that first bite of the munch an her face all scrunched up- YES!

Oh and everyone does realise that Effy bird is in Skins right?

Phwoaaah mate that's a big claim when your looking at chubby cheeks up there :P (don't get me wrong she is still fit haha)

Edit: oh an i knew the one you posted is Emily or whatever, just aiming it at everyone saying her an her lesbian chum are the only reasons to watch it

Edited by Max Quinn