Hello

Peter Wright

Pete just recently you took the official Hope factory tour video from youtube, added your own music to it and uploaded it as a 'video YOU made when YOU visited the Hope factory', I properly abused you for this in true youtube style but you have deleted my comical message, then you changed the video description to 'video made when I visited the Hope factory'.

Just wanted to add this fail to the pile. :giggle:

Welcome back to the forum again. Can we try and not send me threats of violence this time?

The invitation to come to Hastings and resolve your issue is still open also.

Mad Man Mike love !

You're a joke. To be perfectly honest i'm not going to go out of my way to rectify it, but i'm not going to forget either.

It's the principle - you can't rip someone off and just expect to be welcomed back into the community with open arms.

Amen !

And to be honest.. no one's gonna accept his opinion nor trade with him, you might aswell leave the forum now unless your gonna come clean ? ;)

Pete, seriously, you appear to have many issues. I would honestly go and get some help pal.

I'm not joking or trying to start an e-fight - I really do think you need some help. you can understand bored 13 year olds doing this kind of thing but you're an adult.

You used to annoy me, but now I just feel sorry for you.

Pete, seriously, you appear to have many issues. I would honestly go and get some help pal.

I'm not joking or trying to start an e-fight - I really do think you need some help. you can understand bored 13 year olds doing this kind of thing but you're an adult.

You used to annoy me, but now I just feel sorry for you.

I'm looking forward to petes reply......

Muel got a refund via Paypal as thats how the deal was done and i got a cheuq from Royal Mail december for the missing 200mm Mono trials discs.

This other fella i've no idea of. I've always used a old school HS33 untill recently

Cheers for that Pete, this is true I got a refund.

But you do have hotmail, you used it to email me, and you did scam Matt, I spoke to you about it.

I remember years ago when Pete first came onto the scene and my opinion of him was that he was a total liar. I've come to know Pete over the years and met him on the first DJ ride. I think people need to realise that Pete has a few problems. I don't think he realises what he does and I don't think people should gang up on him and give him shit. I think people should make a few allowances for Pete and accept he's got a few flaws.

I bought a White GT frame from Pete a couple of years ago and it took him a little while to send it and I got worried that he might have scammed me but I got it in good time and it was as described.

I'm not trying to offend Pete by saying he's got problems I'm just being honest.

Anyway all I'm trying to say to everyone is back off and accept Pete for what he is.

I remember years ago when Pete first came onto the scene and my opinion of him was that he was a total liar. I've come to know Pete over the years and met him on the first DJ ride. I think people need to realise that Pete has a few problems. I don't think he realises what he does and I don't think people should gang up on him and give him shit. I think people should make a few allowances for Pete and accept he's got a few flaws.

I bought a White GT frame from Pete a couple of years ago and it took him a little while to send it and I got worried that he might have scammed me but I got it in good time and it was as described.

I'm not trying to offend Pete by saying he's got problems I'm just being honest.

Anyway all I'm trying to say to everyone is back off and accept Pete for what he is.

I don't think it's as simple as that. He's pissed a lot of people off and they've ended up out of pocket because of him. Not to mention his persistant lies and bullshit.

I don't have any personal problem with him, I've never spoken to him or dealt with him, but from what I've read on here and his facebook; he just talks out his arse. I have a few friends who talk out their arse and although we don't hate them, we don't really trust them, however we all agree that they're nice enough people.

I'm sure Pete is a nice guy at heart, but the damage is done for a lot of people and it's something that won't be forgotten any time soon. At some point in time these people must have 'accepted' Pete and placed their trust in him...but look what happened.

Been busy. TF is not nice on the iPhone!

Muel is the last person i have traded with and we used Paypal so both protected, it didn't go as smoth thanks to Royal Mail but he got a refund so other than bad blood possibly nothing untoward.

Alan has pointed out i sold him a GT LTS 2000DS manny years ago! I was not as fast to get it out as i should or could but work then was taking over! He got it and was happy with it! I've trade with Alan before and we've never had an issue!

I sell all my stuff on eBay! Im protected and so is the buyer. SImple, safe, clean, easy!

Anyone thats adding to this, coming out wood work how is that goin to work. I have a group here caliming XYZ with nothing to show for it, i have no means to prove otherwise as well! So on that unless you got screen shots with my e-mail within it then don't bother!

Matt, i honestly have no idea about it still! The listing on eBay for my purchase has passed the 90 days but the feedback is still there.

Past is you past.

I remember that you do or did have msn, added me a couple of years back.

when i first joined trials forum when my account was hacked, and a few graphic images were posted i think i seem to recall you saying to get me and my mates banned from the forum.

hmmm, strange turn of events in which i was proved completely innocent, and then you were later banned.

portishead though, whats the lad that works in homebase called that did the christmas lights called?

Anyone thats adding to this, coming out wood work how is that goin to work. I have a group here caliming XYZ with nothing to show for it, i have no means to prove otherwise as well! So on that unless you got screen shots with my e-mail within it then don't bother!

Matt, i honestly have no idea about it still! The listing on eBay for my purchase has passed the 90 days but the feedback is still there.

Past is you past.

Luckily for you, it is so far in the past that i've got nothing like that to show because you've been hiding for so long - main reason being me having to wipe my hard drive and re-install everything...

As i said, i don't really care about what you owe me as it's just money i would have no doubt spunked on something else stupid within a week back then, but you can't come back asking for a clean slate with such a shady history and a liability to do something similar again.

Luckily for you, it is so far in the past that i've got nothing like that to show because you've been hiding for so long - main reason being me having to wipe my hard drive and re-install everything...

As i said, i don't really care about what you owe me as it's just money i would have no doubt spunked on something else stupid within a week back then, but you can't come back asking for a clean slate with such a shady history and a liability to do something similar again.

I re-install weekly and never lose anything!

If anyone has the direct evidence of fraud, defering then we can sort it out but no one does cos it's never happened!