Tarty Days 2010

mintsauce

If I've learnt one thing from riding it's that you meet some f*cking cool people, so if you don't find me too insufferable on here and fancy saying hullo or whatever I'm the dude with a white Echo stock, a partially strapped up left ankle and a missus in tow.

See you all there!

Harry

Edited by Bronz

So glad I turned round and stayed the night. Seeing that mushroom cloud go up, then going over and seeing Simps's car and tent was f**king comedy, haha. Fair play for the repeated goes at the water line too, same goes for Bessell and Porter. Pure comedy.

Amazing 2 days, really enjoyed it. Didn't really do much riding but had fun seeing a bunch of people who I've not seen in forever. Massive thanks have to go to Matt Barlow for making it happen, and to the landowners/dudes at the Oak Frame company. Beast BBQ and cooked breakfast!

Had a rad couple of days, great to see some old faces and meet new ones, some top riding going down! Huge hugs to Matt Barlow, great event! Everyone involed deserves a medal and a pat on the back! Cant wait for 2011 so i can ride, i so badly wanted a shot of the water balance beam.

had a good couple of days riding, but ended up calling it short on sat night as i didn't want to over-do the ankle - i knew if i was there i'd have wanted to ride again! also, i must just say that those crows need hanging up! massive thanks to my chum Barlow, great stuff! good to catch up with people etc...

:)

Oh, and by the way, Simps can ride on water:

I has the SKILLS, falling into water is fun

Love to thank everyone for the weekend, the land man with the wood for burning, Matt for organising it so well and to everyone else for being there was mental!

Car has been epic'ly blagged father thinks a Welsh man kneed it because I had a English flag on it, WINNER

just got back had an amazing weekend, the night time banter was wicked, quote of the weekend was rossy g saying to simpson 'don't worry it'll buff out'

tartyweekend025.jpg

tartyweekend026.jpg

Thanks to matt (even though he chased me ripping my banner off the van, :) your actually quite scary when angry lol) thanks to the sponsors and to the wood company for helping making this weekend happen, had such a good weekend can't wait for next year.

I must say the van got sooo many looks on the way home with the banners :) thanks for them :)

tarty001.jpg

tarty002.jpg

Edited by pashley-phil

Car has been epic'ly blagged father thinks a Welsh man kneed it because I had a English flag on it, WINNER

That is impressive! Welsh people have square knees!? :lol:

Massive thanks to all who attended, hope you all enjoyed it! Will get some photos and videos sorted out asap (mostly of people being lemmings and flinging themselves into the water, hehe).

not true.

where just made of pure steal in wales :) :)

so true :)

was a good weekend shame i drank to much on the friday so sat was pretty much a write off :) oh well. cheers for everyone for making it happen

Such an amazing weekend! Even with a totally busted ankle I rode bigger than I ever have before. The atmosphere, the people, the kit. It was just absolutely awesome.

Huge huge thanks too all involved. I really hope there'll be the same again next year.