Tarty Days 2010

mintsauce

This maybe a silly question but could people go down just for two days only (fri/Sat) because i have a tyke trial on the 13th.

Its just 10 for however long you want to go for rob. I also have the same problem in that id like to go to both.

I'm interested in coming to this event. But can I still pre-register and come for the Saturday and Sunday?

I'm working on the Friday, and will not be able to get it off, as it's our final day of our first year as apprentice's. I finish about 3/4, so could get there for the evening.

Also are we allowed to bring partner's? Or is it strictly trials riders only?

Edited by Nick Manning

This maybe a silly question but could people go down just for two days only (fri/Sat) because i have a tyke trial on the 13th.

I'm interested in coming to this event. But can I still pre-register and come for the Saturday and Sunday?

I'm working on the Friday, and will not be able to get it off, as it's our final day of our first year as apprentice's. I finish about 3/4, so could get there for the evening.

When you pre-register for £10 you will receive a wrist band. That wrist band will allow you access to the course and facilities for the entire duration of the event, during which time you can come and go as you please.

If you want to only attend one day that is fine. Equally if (for whatever reason) you only want to attend one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening of each day that is also fine.

It's a £10 flat fee regardless of whether you attend the whole three days or just part of the the festival.

If you come and go from the festival you WILL need to keep your wrist band on - failure to do so may result in your having to purchase another wrist band for £10 so please bear this in mind.

The festival is for riders.

However there is no blanket ban on bringing partners. This year there isn't anything lined up for none riders to do (next year may cater for the public, have live bands, coaching sessions, etc etc dependent on the success of this years festival) so she may get pretty bored.

It's your call - partners will have to pay £10 just like anyone else and put up with the fact that the festival, given the current nature of the UK trials scene, will be roughly 99% male!

My wife isn't coming along, for me this is a weekend with the lads.

Edited by mintsauce

When you pre-register for £10 you will receive a wrist band. That wrist band will allow you access to the course and facilities for the entire duration of the event, during which time you can come and go as you please.

If you want to only attend one day that is fine. Equally if (for whatever reason) you only want to attend one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening of each day that is also fine.

It's a £10 flat fee regardless of whether you attend the whole three days or just part of the the festival.

If you come and go from the festival you WILL need to keep your wrist band on - failure to do so may result in your having to purchase another wrist band for £10 so please bear this in mind.

The festival is for riders.

However there is no blanket ban on bringing partners. This year there isn't anything lined up for none riders to do (next year may cater for the public, have live bands, coaching sessions, etc etc dependent on the success of this years festival) so she may get pretty bored.

It's your call - partners will have to pay £10 just like anyone else and put up with the fact that the festival, given the current nature of the UK trials scene, will be roughly 99% male!

My wife isn't coming along, for me this is a weekend with the lads.

Cool cheers for that. Yeah I figured shed have to pay.

Cheers for the fast response, much appreciated.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I thought as much, but some people can be a little arsey about the whole affair - I've had 'If you want to get pissed, go to a pub' type comments before. I don't ride these days, so a few drinks and putting faces to names will be a deal breaker for me.

I thought as much, but some people can be a little arsey about the whole affair - I've had 'If you want to get pissed, go to a pub' type comments before. I don't ride these days, so a few drinks and putting faces to names will be a deal breaker for me.

I imagine drinking and riding may be pushing it a bit too far... but in my experience pretty damn fun! Tickets brought, me and Maher will be in attendance!

Yea I'm not going to ride ride ride, just chill in the good weather fingers crossed!

I was over at the event show ground last night.

Had another really positive meeting with the team over there.

I'm so psyched about this and I'm glad so many other people are too.

Just a quick plea...

If you are going to come then please register ASAP rather than leaving it until the last minute.

The only reason I ask this is that I am currently talking to mobile catering companies (Burgers and Butties van and Indian take away) and also a company to run a licensed bar on-site. If everyone registered early then I'd hopefully be able to give them the sort of numbers of attendees that would convince them it'd be financially viable.

Can some one tell me where the nearest train station is please.

Thanks

Looks like its Rhyl (Rill)

Mabye you could get off there and ask for a lift from the station to st Asaph? Its just the other side of the a55...

Looks like its Rhyl (Rill)

Mabye you could get off there and ask for a lift from the station to st Asaph? Its just the other side of the a55...

Yup Partz is right (Y)

Nearest station

Click on the arrow next to 'getting there'

The station is 4.7 miles away from St Asaph where Tarty Days will be

Edited by mintsauce

I'm still "ewwing and aring" about this. Shame everyone here is a let down. And work is seriously *************** with holiday. Hopefully will make the effort.

[edit]

I've followed the topic all the way through pretty much. But one thing not covered is security. I know most people are cool, but bike n stuff in car is the idea yeah?

Edited by eskimo

I've followed the topic all the way through pretty much. But one thing not covered is security. I know most people are cool, but bike n stuff in car is the idea yeah?

Thanks for asking - there is a warehouse on-site where bikes can be stored safely over-night (Y)

Im going!

so walford, i expect you to be there also!!

and every other person for that matter

Yeah man im there, only on the Sunday though, im in Stafford on the Saturday driving Lamborghinis :)