Anyone Every Had A Colonic?

Davetrials

A guy at work got a colonic bought for him by his missus for valentine's day. What a gift to buy someone! :unsure:

It is if you want to have bum fun. Better than getting a turd rammed down your piss hole.

I've heard nothing but good about them, apparantly you get like a build on the sides of toxic stuff, and it doesn't do you any good, so when you have the procedure done you tend to be more energetic and that because your body isn't having to deal with the toxins all the time.

There are people who have them once a year to keep things running smooth. :P

Take the head off your shower ;)

Although most showers do that thing of going stupidly cold, stupidly hot and then warm when you turn them on....a painful experience I imagine.

I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Trials-Forum Health Spa Day anyone? Shake of the other halves and spend some 'us' time together?

Although most showers do that thing of going stupidly cold, stupidly hot and then warm when you turn them on....a painful experience I imagine.

I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Trials-Forum Health Spa Day anyone? Shake of the other halves and spend some 'us' time together?

Hahaha you actual legend :giggle: