Chat Up Lines

arw_86

Ell, Oh Ell.

Before every fag in the world had them because their favourite deathcore singerfag had them, they were kind of a conversation starter

Then EVERYBODY got them, I was almost tempted to let mine heal as a result.

I've had mine for years, waayy before all these little new era 'emo' and 'scene' kids came along trying to be individual.

Now everyone presumes that everyone with stretched ears is a clonefag of some sort, whereas I stretched mine because I wanted to, not because bullet for my little pony has them.

You lot don't have shit on the African tribes that have been doing it since f**k knows when. Quit whinging about your 'individuality' - try using your personality instead of the way you look (Y)

I am aware and ready for the coming attack over my lack of personality and being a grumpy little shit.

You lot don't have shit on the African tribes that have been doing it since f**k knows when. Quit whinging about your 'individuality' - try using your personality instead of the way you look (Y)

I am aware and ready for the coming attack over my lack of personality and being a grumpy little shit.

well life's a bitch and people are ignorant and judgmental, but I still love you, you grumpy little shit.

Excuse me, do you know why Polar Bears have big paws? wait for responce of no. To break the ice, hi my names .... insert name here ....

This one has worked for me a few times just a good way to start some basic conversation.

Imagine if she was so stupid, in fact, that she didn't understand the little token humour and was just like "oh, thats a good fact that"

Say to a bird 'I bet you 50p I can feel your boobs without you noticing.'

They're obviously like 'Haha yeah go on then, not gonna happen.'

Grab their tits, hand them 50p and say 'Oh well…'

I guess it's more a molesting than a chat-up line though… :S

HaHa lol weirdly my dad told me that one and he did it to some woman at this party lol just to prove it works, it was well funny

I oftern use the old trip and the little spill of the drink, then appologise and ask if they want a drink. Works most of the time (Y)