Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Basic stuff again as I cannot compete with you guys. Since my last crash due to my lack of front wheel control, I'm a bit scared of doing spins on it. I am learning spins on the rear though. 

The manual up the slope took many tries and I eventually gave up trying to manual through the small gap at the end. Some of you could possibly jump onto the rail. 

Bunny hops are getting easier as well. 90cm are pretty easy now. I don't know if I can achieve my goal of 1m by the end of the year though. 

Edited by niconj
  • Like 3

Learned this new technique today. Seems pretty easy when on the ground. I will have to try this on rails soon although I know it'll take about 1000 tries to get one landed. I also tried some brakeless "sidehopping" today. Scary even though on this small curb.

Edited by niconj
  • Like 1

On 08/12/2016 at 2:22 PM, niconj said:
Learned this new technique today. Seems pretty easy when on the ground. I will have to try this on rails soon although I know it'll take about 1000 tries to get one landed. I also tried some brakeless "sidehopping" today. Scary even though on this small curb.

I find you learn quicly and it's very interesting to follow your progress. Nice approach guy ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ceccarelli said:

I find you learn quicly and it's very interesting to follow your progress. Nice approach guy ;)

Thanks. Well, it's not that I've started from scratch. I ride trials since 2013, it's the first street trial I own though.

Edited by niconj