Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

11 hours ago, niconj said:

Thanks and I even think, that I can bunny hop onto 1m by the end of this year. The wall in the video is 85cm high. All depends on the weather though. It is starting to snow now. :(

Thought the amount of video on here were starting to slow down, it's pretty damn wet and cold here (Manchester), time to embrace the mud and stick to MTB for a few months I feel!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Daviesdt said:

Thought the amount of video on here were starting to slow down, it's pretty damn wet and cold here (Manchester), time to embrace the mud and stick to MTB for a few months I feel!

I don't have an MTB anymore. Will have to ride trials instead. I have a pretty roomy attic so that spins and balance stuff can be done up there. This will have to do for the "It's to cold to go outside" days.

Edited by niconj
  • Like 1

I'm really starting to like pedal gaps. I wanted to to this gap with a pure trials bike for so long and haven't been able to yet. Today I tried it for the first time with the inspired and voilà. Bunny hops with a litte tap are cool too. :)

Edited by niconj
  • Like 3

Havent had much time on the bike lately. Been travelling east coast USA with my family in an RV for a few months. Cool part is exploring new riding spots. Flip side is I never really get to know an area well enough to find all the good riding.  Here some clips from Raleigh North Carolina today.

Edited by cwtrials