Sum Up The Story Of Boxxy Please

Davetrials

She was a youtube camwhore

4chan saw it

And that's the story really, 4chan just likes to blow everything up to a massive scale

There were other bits and bobs, they hacked her myspace and stuff and got her address. I really don't know the story but I just know I'd bone boxxy

There really isn't a story. She just posted a few youtube vids, acknowledged /b/ in another vid and she became the queen. Now it appears she can't have any kind of online life. Her facebook keeps getting hacked too.

she was a small time cam-whore but somehow got on to /b/ (random section on 4chan.org) she used alot of terms like "you trolling" ect and got riped for it. /b/ then went on to ether love her some said she was there queen and some hated her, and as a result hacked everything of hers. it has like everything on chan been blown way out of proportion. some people claim that she is not real and was created by a computer company, but this one of the thousands of rumors going around that have no proof. All we no now is that she/it ceases to be on the internet any more.

hope this helped

She first came up on 4chan when she made a video, in which she seems to be quite strange, and it was posted in a 'you rage you lose' thread.

Half of them hated her, half of them loved her, chaos happened, I think moot turned /b/ off because of it.

...?

Different bitch.

Boxxy posted a video of her being hyper, but not obnoxious, so she didn't suffer as much.

Jessi posted sketchy pictures of herself and then defended herself in the wrong way which resulted in 4chan bombarding her with hatemail, prank phone calls and pizza, and probably more.

After watching part of that video, I can definitely understand why she got so much shit.

Also,

Edited by Revolver

Also,

i quite want to kill that girl

If she couldn't speak she would get it.

I think the ridiculous amount of energy she seems to have and the amount of moving she does would make an absolute f**king riot in bed...

if she was gagged then fine