Easy Question

angua

Im yet to find a set of forks, apart from 06 4 bolt maggy zoo's!. That last longer than 2-3 weeks. Can't find a single one. Anyone know of any SUPER strong trials forks, i dont care how heavy they are, aslong as there not gonna break in the first 2 weeks.

Looks like death though and isnt that obviously gonna put more strain on my forks ? I have enough of that problem atm.

Your bike generally looks (and weighs) like death :P

Not really putting any more stress on there, the forces are just acting in a different direction with regards to the fork legs. When I swapped from front mount vee to rear mount vee I found that the hold increased but the bite decreased somewhat, just makes the brake modulate a bit better :)

My bike looks and weighs EXACTLY how a trials bike should. Scratched and dented to show it gets ridden properly and weighs enoughh so it takes someone more than 12 stone to ride it :) and cheers for the info Ed :)

Edited by Otacon

My bike looks and weighs EXACTLY how a trials bike should. Scratched and dented to show it gets ridden properly and weighs enoughh so it takes someone more than 12 stone to ride it :) and cheers for the info Ed :)

So you're proud that your frame has massive dents and scratches [read: aesthetically] down the length of it from failed attempts, but the appearance of a vee mounted in what is arguably a better position is intolerable?

To OP: Trialtech's hands down, for me.

If you're looking in terms of durability and stiffness then yes.

Do you have any experience with these VIZ forks?

Because i've heard that they are not so reliable.

But i'm intereted in having more information, because the weight is interesting.

So you're proud that your frame has massive dents and scratches [read: aesthetically] down the length of it from failed attempts, but the appearance of a vee mounted in what is arguably a better position is intolerable?

To OP: Trialtech's hands down, for me.

God yeah, the fact that my bike is dented about 10 times, scratched to pure death, proves that it's actually a decent product, it takes my 15 stone and the shit i throw it off and it's still not cracked. I'd hate to have one of these perfect looking bikes, just wouldn't be a trials bike to me. I never said it was intolerable, i just wouldn't want it optionally.