Black Ops

Davetrials

Got to level 25 last night, to be honest there are so many issues with the multiplayer already.

I had a 17-1 last night and it says my kill streak is 3?

Also says I have 13,000 kills?

Spawning! I dropped a care package last night, with my back 4 metres from a wall, and some nobber spawned right behind me, shot me and took my care package!

Playing the same map 5-6 times in a row.

The game sounds really tinny...

But I suppose it's better than Halo, so I shouldn't really complain, but is anyone else having these issues?

Ah.

Seems like the CoD series are slowly deteriorating :/ 'swhy I didn't get this one.

I played CoD4 for 20 days in total, where it tells you on Barracks. I didn't even manage 2 days on MW2, or even prestige...

Haha, awesome. I had 29 days and all but 2 of the golden guns.

Back then you could slam someone in the chest with a sniper rifle and take them down. not any more, those days are gone for COD :)

Haha, awesome. I had 29 days and all but 2 of the golden guns.

Back then you could slam someone in the chest with a sniper rifle and take them down. not any more, those days are gone for COD :)

Ahh you see I never cheated and did headshots to get them.. :P

You mean it's two shots to a kill with snipers now? A little BadCompany-ish... hmmm ha

At least there's not so many hackers (well on the ps3) than in MW2. In the first day of modern warfare 2 i went on baracks and there were tenth presigers. Oh well, at least you cant hack to get all the guns, perks etc now!

Also the new gun thing is cool like puting your clan tag + emblem on your gun! Sweet.

Though, I don't feel as addicted to it. Probably because I didn't play my ps3 for months and months, so dont like the ps3 as much.

The theater mode is cool... Anybody made some clips? If you have any good ones stick them up here lol.

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Got it yesterday and its awesome completed campaign in about 4/5 hours really good story.

Online is really good to loving the gun game. Seems abit cartoony at times.

Just seems abit same old though, i cant seem them brining another one out to be honest there isnt much more they can do.

Zombies had a quick go on it and seems alot harder and the crawling/fast ones are hard to kill.

But overall its pretty damnn good.

If anyone wants to play online or zombies add me. [xbox] Nick Melson

Just seems abit same old though, i cant seem them brining another one out to be honest there isnt much more they can do.

Ha, I think not. They are milking the franchise for all it's worth so we will likely see many more iterations, each worse than the last.

I'm a die hard MW1 fan.... this sounds too cartoony and fake to me?

2 shot snipers is a piss take for starters.

Think thats only the first 2 snipers.

The game is deffinitley worth it. Story seems really good, not even at the jungle level yet lol.

I hate how reviewers are saying it feels like modern warfare 2 and stuff, i hate it because everybody loved modern warfare 2, it was apparently game of the century or whatever, but they moan that there is now a game simmilar to it, but with better stuff? What's that all about?!

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Think thats only the first 2 snipers.

The game is deffinitley worth it. Story seems really good, not even at the jungle level yet lol.

I hate how reviewers are saying it feels like modern warfare 2 and stuff, i hate it because everybody loved modern warfare 2, it was apparently game of the century or whatever, but they moan that there is now a game simmilar to it, but with better stuff? What's that all about?!

It's a different developer, so the games feels completely different. Obviously feels just like World At War...shit.

Agreed, MW1 is the best, and since then they have just got worse. and with most of the main members of staff from infinity ward leaving, the IF side of the franchise is gonna start stinking.

It's a different developer, so the games feels completely different. Obviously feels just like World At War...shit.

Agreed, MW1 is the best, and since then they have just got worse. and with most of the main members of staff from infinity ward leaving, the IF side of the franchise is gonna start stinking.

I'm pretty sure there is no Infinity Ward anymore....

For those of you talking about milking the franchise, there is already talk of Call of Duty: Space Ops.

Super Serial

an_inconvenient_truth_cartoon_al_gore.jpg

In a related note, the sniper rifles in MW1 were as underwhelming as these ones. Besides, no one wants f**ktards running around with sniper rifles. I've only played MW2 once or twice since June because of those idiots.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

Quite funny seeing people reporting issues. I haven't got any yet as it all seemed fairly solid. But one guy online was saying about his kills not mounting up correctly.

All this talk of MW1, despite me being highly bored of it, it was reliable.

Gonna try and get through to prestige then ditch it. Bloody too many local people playing it.

I like the game but I have to say the graphics aren't as good as MW2 it seems more cartoony rather than realistic. I like the new weapons so far and I like the sound effects. I'd love it if there was a side game where you can just drive the car round the maps ha ha that's so much fun.

That's exactly what I thought. I was about to mention it. The graphics quality is good but the shapes of the characters and buildings are more cartoony than MW2. It reminded me a bit of counter strike source with some of the graphics and the way you see people moving about.

Still good, but I rate MW2 better at the moment. It's just good to have new maps, weapons, gameplay etc. It's more fair too when it comes to kills and gameplay.

I'll have to get used to this money lark though. I liked levelling up and automatically getting new weapons, but now I have to fart around trying to decide what weapon I want to buy and what attachment etc. Might end up being better but I need to get used to it.

Some other cool little features too, and good to have Zombies back.

Also, online play is being a bitch, drops out a lot, takes ages to find a game and when it does it farts about for ages swapping people about and adding people.

Edited by totaltrials

I'll have to get used to this money lark though. I liked levelling up and automatically getting new weapons, but now I have to fart around trying to decide what weapon I want to buy and what attachment etc. Might end up being better but I need to get used to it.

Yeah, I've got just over 30k COD points sitting there. Still on the MP5 as I've only bought the sleight of hand and ninja perk. I just don't want to spend it on anything else because I'm getting on the MP5 too much.

I might have to go to some high roller wager matches.