The Gaming Thread......

James Quigley

I like how the weapons on PR are. You cant just stand and spray, and if you get shot once, you have to get healed otherwise you collapse and die. Also, sniping is fun, as the noobs cant use them because they don't realise that you need to hold the weapon key down, wait for the breathing to stop then shoot. Not played it since the new version came out though so unsure on whats changed now.

I like how the weapons on PR are. You cant just stand and spray, and if you get shot once, you have to get healed otherwise you collapse and die. Also, sniping is fun, as the noobs cant use them because they don't realise that you need to hold the weapon key down, wait for the breathing to stop then shoot. Not played it since the new version came out though so unsure on whats changed now.

You need to play Arma2 with the ACE2 add on ;)

A bit more indepth than any other game out there, sniping for example involves full elevation and windage including rangefinding and spotting.

PR is now working on A2 aswell, not sure what the project progress is though.

You need to play Arma2 with the ACE2 add on ;)

A bit more indepth than any other game out there, sniping for example involves full elevation and windage including rangefinding and spotting.

But, ere m8 I did that on CoD4 shooting that guyz arm off, was well sick innit blud!

Love how pretentious people get over games. "Let's mock CoD because we can't play it" Awesome :)

I cant play it because I dont own it :)

Multiplayer fps doesnt really interest me now, spent a solid 9-10 years playing cs and I prefer more simulation anyways. CoD is now basically just unreal tournament but with current weapons and setting :D

People get into a mindstate where it's cool to hate on CoD, and immediately think they're superior to anyone who plays it, my mate got shit for playing MW2 the other day, by his own friends, for playing a game, it's mental.

Anyone got Test drive unlimited 2 and able to tell me if its worth a buy?

There's a demo out if you didn't know?

Guitar Hero will be the death of me.

Edited by Dwarf Shortage

Anyone going to be purchasing home front when it's released?

Been following it a bit and looks like it could be pretty good I want a decent fps with a good story to grip me all others seem to be online as there first priority.

On another note bought dragon age origins the other day best £10 I have ever spent already played 10 hours and loving it :)

On another note bought dragon age origins the other day best £10 I have ever spent already played 10 hours and loving it :)

Dragonage rocks, played origins through a couple of times, such an awesome game, much better on pc though. Gotta play awakening before DA2 comes out :)

Works out about 70+ hours to play through.

I told you its addictive.

Although floating things are cheating, then the exploding cabbages can't get you.

Exploding cabbages? What are they?

The only exploding things I come across on Minecraft are massive green exploding penises.

I want to play minecraft! I don't want to pay.

What you currently pay for is the full version of the game when it's released. You're basically pre ordering the game. But you're getting the Beta version for free, you aren't paying for the Beta. So technically you can buy the game and you should be able to get a refund if you ask before the full release.

Don't hold me to this if you do it and it doesn't work. :rolleyes:

Edited by totaltrials

Exploding cabbages? What are they?

The only exploding things I come across on Minecraft are massive green exploding penises.

What you currently pay for is the full version of the game when it's released. You're basically pre ordering the game. But you're getting the Beta version for free, you aren't paying for the Beta. So technically you can buy the game and you should be able to get a refund if you ask before the full release.

Don't hold me to this if you do it and it doesn't work. :rolleyes:

I meant the penises but i was being polite. He's paid now anyway, my server made his interwebs explode...