The Gaming Thread......

James Quigley

I also. Kinda bored of the same pre-alien levels now though, I've played through Warhead too a few times. I wish they'd just release a new Crysis without the alien bit, and just many many KPA levels. :P

Haha me too ^_^ Just hiding in a bush by the shore makes me happy but when it's the same bush by the same shore over and over again, it gest boring.

Crysis 2 is supposed to be based in a city unfortunately.

Haha me too ^_^ Just hiding in a bush by the shore makes me happy but when it's the same bush by the same shore over and over again, it gest boring.

Crysis 2 is supposed to be based in a city unfortunately.

Have you tried downloading levels that people have made? They're usually really shite in my experience. I still love playing it though. I'm trying to do it without changing the suit's limitations now (making super-speed/cloak last forever etc), which is a lot more fun. I'm on the level where you have to storm the school, but I want to complete it without setting the alarms off once.

I bought a magazine a few months back because it had Crysis 2 on the cover, and it had loads of info about that. They're basing it in a city because then the distances that you see will always be shorter, so lower spec graphics setups (consoles...) will be able to run it. It's actually being made for the consoles first, then it's going to be ported to PC. I'm not expecting much.

Have you tried downloading levels that people have made? They're usually really shite in my experience. I still love playing it though. I'm trying to do it without changing the suit's limitations now (making super-speed/cloak last forever etc), which is a lot more fun. I'm on the level where you have to storm the school, but I want to complete it without setting the alarms off once.

Just gave that a try and managed to do it first time but using cloak all the way through. Pistols with silencers are a good way to quietly take down KPA especially if you disable the cloak just for one shot. I've been trying to do the last level of Warhead with the speed boost only but keep failing when the aliens appear.

Haven't tried any unofficial levels. Can you recommend some?

Mine! :lol:

In all fairness though i never finished mine as the scope was far too large. I ended up making an entire eisland that took about 10 minutes to fly across in a chopper at full speed.

The bits i did finish were good though, mind you... that was a few years ago now. Probably wouldn't remeber where to start in terms of finishing it.

If I was given a PS3 I'd feel the same way. Blu-Ray is a big bonus I'd imagine.

It is yeah, but sod getting given one. Go get a job!

Just gave that a try and managed to do it first time but using cloak all the way through. Pistols with silencers are a good way to quietly take down KPA especially if you disable the cloak just for one shot. I've been trying to do the last level of Warhead with the speed boost only but keep failing when the aliens appear.

It's tricky, but fun. I'm trying to do the whole game like that now. My weapon of choice is the Scar on semi-auto, silenced with the reflex sights. :P

I never really liked Warhead as much to be honest.

Can't recommend any levels really, apart from Physis, which is more of a laugh than a proper level.