Plymouth Anual Christmas Ride!

pengsmelly

Hey guys, I don't think I am going to come on friday, I don't realy fancy the mega drive down after work tomorow, instead I am going to have a nice steady journey back home on friday, also started feeling abit shite today, which sucks!

Hope you all have a good ride.

Adam

..weather looks ok according to the MOD, above freezing and no rain smile.gif.

This statement is bullcrap unfortunately, just ridden through town, all the spots are covered in ice and the sun ain't gonna melt through before Friday mad.gif

The Tors on the moors are still sweet though ay Max!

Deffinately not going to be there tomorow guys, barely slept last night, been hit mega hard with a flu/chest infection thing, just walking 100 yards is knackering me out, coughing, headaches etc, I did however manage to drive down today, very steadily mind!

Adam

Deffinately not going to be there tomorow guys, barely slept last night, been hit mega hard with a flu/chest infection thing, just walking 100 yards is knackering me out, coughing, headaches etc, I did however manage to drive down today, very steadily mind!

Adam

Bugger, sorry to hear you won't be out Adam! :( Ride in the near future hopefully once the weather nears normality.