Robert Kovacs

Vasil

One of my mates asked me to post this because he is not a full member yet but he thought you might be interested.

The whole thing came very spontaneously, one morning at 11 o’clock my manager Alex Ilie called and asked me if I want to come to Bucharest to make a video shooting. I had taught a bit and I said “ok, why not?” . Then I took the train and on November 11...

Read more

I hope you like it!

Robert. :)

HI, I'm the first 20 seconds of this video and I promise not to let you forget that there's this drink out called Red Bull. If you drink it, you can ride as good as this guy.

:sick:

Clearly he's very good, but that edit made me ill.

He's obviously a good rider, its just to us as trials riders we look for something different. The general public couldn't give 2 shits whether you can sidehope 45" or 65", all they wanna see is a 360. Hence it looking like he's not a great rider, as its aimed at the public.

Hello everyone!

First I want to thank you for your votes and helping me became a member among you!

Secondly, I am very glad there are people who like my interview and also the video.

This was my first presentation video as Red Bull athlete.

The footage was filmed in 6 hours of taugh riding and even if was very tiring I think I gived all my best!

Maybe in your trial rider eye, my riding does not seem to be big deal, but this is just becouse they selected the clips. From that 6 hour footage, belive me they could made a 40 - 50 minutes video, with a lot of taugh and technical jumps, but they selected just the spectacular parts for their eyes and that's it... To be honest, when the video was done and I saw it for the first time I was dissapointed a bit too... becouse I watched it with my rider eyes, not with the eyes of an ordinary man...

I will try to get the entire footage and make a "trial video" :)

Whatever... I hope you understand me.

Robert.

Edited by robert_kovacs

Hello everyone!

First I want to thank you for your votes and helping me became a member among you!

Secondly, I am very glad there are people who like my interview and also the video.

This was my first presentation video as Red Bull athlete.

The footage was filmed in 6 hours of taugh riding and even if was very tiring I think I gived all my best!

Maybe in your trial rider eye, my riding does not seem to be big deal, but this is just becouse they selected the clips. From that 6 hour footage, belive me they could made a 40 - 50 minutes video, with a lot of taugh and technical jumps, but they selected just the spectacular parts for their eyes and that's it... To be honest, when the video was done and I saw it for the first time I was dissapointed a bit too... becouse I watched it with my rider eyes, not with the eyes of an ordinary man...

I will try to get the entire footage and make a "trial video" :)

Whatever... I hope you understand me.

Robert.

vid was pretty cool dude

congrats for the sponsorship aswell (don't pay attention to the mega gay "he doens't deserve it because is not good enough" comments, I heard it before on here about someone called macaskill)

keep it up :)

I think that was really good. Riding was great, so was the edit.

I can imagine that outside people would like this, we have to remember that what's easy for us, doesn't have to look easy for nonriders.

I actually thought that this was better from a riders sight than other videos made by big companies.

Now I'm looking forward for a video of you that shows more of the riding though.

Keep it up!

He's obviously a good rider, its just to us as trials riders we look for something different. The general public couldn't give 2 shits whether you can sidehope 45" or 65", all they wanna see is a 360. Hence it looking like he's not a great rider, as its aimed at the public.

Anybody that even remotely knows about bikes knows that if they see a Red Bull helmet, the guy is rad.