Radfest 2011

JackMeek

UPDATE

2 New teams

Team Savageskiills and Team mad on board.

Over a 100 riders in the first 24hrs attending. Summer at RADFEST is gonna be good one in the diary.

Just working on the TGS zone at the moment. Getting a Bit carried away with ideas. All levels being taken into account from beginners to Insane I hope you like the way i have worded it.

Site visit this weekend for floor plan for trial village update to be ready for the end of the month.

could we have the details off facebook on here please??? (Gay computers at college won't let me on FB)

Interested in coming but seeing as a lift is not going to be an option for me, is there a train station within riding distance (3-5 miles would be my limit)

Erm..Chelmsford town i guess would be closest..Probably not rideable..but im sure one of the many riders could pick u up fromt he station..10 mins drive.

Erm..Chelmsford town i guess would be closest..Probably not rideable..but im sure one of the many riders could pick u up fromt he station..10 mins drive.

Approx. how far though? For something this good some sacrifices could be made.

EDIT: Talking of sacrifices, I just checked the trains; a 5 and a half hour train journey, 3 trains, a trip on the london underground, and that walk/ride to get to the site, all with camping gear and it'll cost me 98 quid to boot. (N)

Not lookin quite so feaseable now. :(

Edited by CC12345678910

I will be there on the Friday. Looks awesome. Also tying it in with a national round is a great idea. Well done jack lad.

Cheers.

I felt that it would be lacking if they were not there. Not on thing is main attraction but this is a important one. Will you be riding it?

Cheers.

I felt that it would be lacking if they were not there. Not on thing is main attraction but this is a important one. Will you be riding it?

That don't make sense lad. I will be setting up the national gazebo and that like I normally do I think. It depends what Barbara decides. I will be riding as much as I can.

So long as it's pretty chilled you can get away with a fairly broad sprectrum - take a look at some of the stuff Martyn uses on the Biketour/see what a few of the other demo guys tend to go for and you'll get a pretty good idea of things. Seems to be largely hip hop/summery bouncy stuff, with some other mellower stuff thrown in too. (Y)

Should be yeah - told the mother not to include me in her birthday plans for the 23rd haha! Would imagine we'll try and get a car or two full from down this way and head up (Y)

hire out a van, I'm sure they'll be quite a few from down here wanting to go :), me Jake and Alex for sure