Danny Mac - The Secret Macaskill File

trials owns

He's such a horribly nice guy. The look on his face after some of the spiky fence bails shows it perfectly- some people would be getting all angry and throwing the bike but not Mr Mac. Good find.

I assume everyone knows about the live hour show on Red Bull TV tonight at 7? Will be tuning in for sure.

awesome, danny rides and enjoys every minute of it and to stay cool headed and laughs about the fails shows how much he really loves the sport for what it is!! Can't stand seeing people throw there bike and kick it etc, whats the point if your doing that.

Was out with ross mcarthur, his mate chris, Ali C and mark w in glasgow yesterday and loved it, plenty fails with plenty smiles.

now am away out to practise as thats got me in the mood.,

Edited by gary-mac

....but every time I die a little inside.

aaaah it should only make you stronger, you pulled off some really sweet moves!! loved yesterdays ride, just watching i was picking up tips and techniques then trying them. really need to man up and get the gaps to front lol. just been out at mound for last 3hours got some okish video so i plan to make one soon.