How Would You Rate Your Life Out Of 10

Simpson

106 members have voted

1. 1. 0-10

Out of interest, how come?

Anxiety. Ive had it along time, its just got really really bad with everything thats happend lately, missus cheating and leaving me for my best friend, lost alot of mates lately, had alot of people bitching about me, and generally just lost everything lately. I went to town on monday, i see two people talking and i think there talking about me, constantly looking over my sholder. Ended up running into mcdonalds toilets n crying i felt that scared.

Horriable :(

4-5

on the up side:

Good health

Food

Pretty good job

Learning to drive

Not many money problems

In a good state of mind

Going on a charity expedition to Borneo in 1012, cant wait!

Getting good grades at college

on the down side:

moved to Wales recently. Started college. The course is good except the people on it!

We have:

a complete nob head that thinks he is amazing and bullies everyone.

a jehovahs witness that is one of those guys that you know is a complete weird freak and wants to see you naked.. Too strange to have a decent convo with.

a gay guy with thousands of piercings who is obsessed with gore and generally sick things, also he puts on this really high voice that hurts my ears.

a guy and a girl that never or very rarely speaks.

three girls that have all linked together and are not interested in anyone else.

a complete bull shitter druggie. who said he bought a £700 trials bike they day after he found out what it was, and apparently he bought a antique Rolf Harris wobble board. wacko.gif

finally, at half terms and weekends, I find myself with nothing to do, other than sit on my laptop, take photos and ride the bike

A group of mates who are out doorey crazy decent minded people would be my dream right now I think :)

Edited by Theo

Are you a heavy dope head or were?

You need to realise, everywhere you go you will always find someone who isn't easy to deal with. When you get a full time job you'll have to put up with it no doubt. What else do you want out of your weekend? Besides you're only 17 so it'll be fine :)

I swear everyone here can't get enough of the whole cannabis diagnosis.

Yea I smoke, and I'm probably one of the happiest people I know.

This thread wasn't supposed to be this deep, just "yea I'm an 8 I just had a choc-ice" not talking about world issues, and how grateful everyone is for good health! haha

Also "Trials-Forum" is rapidly descending into "emo-forum"

Yeah, life's alright. Got a secure job, not the best pay ever, but enough.

Got a few debts to keep me on my toes! Bike's working, car's behaving itself. Got no idea where i'll be in 5yrs, but then I've never known that!

Can't say it's amazing, but can't say it's awful. Pretty standard really?

But there's smoking dope and there's smoking dope.

Seem like the same thing to me haha

Maybe you should try some.

Sounds like drugs would make him worse, something like weed would just make him more depressed (sorry if you dont have depression, just meant like taking life so bad and making it sound so horrible) and most of the other drugs are fairly dangerous, not saying weed isnt dangerous, jus not as dangerous. but hey, im only 13, i dont know much about drugs and dont plan on ever taking drugs

I have to learn all this, so daunting..

post-1044-0-43428500-1298928668_thumb.jp

For some reason my left ear has stopped working, it was my favourite ear and now everything is echoey.

I haven't ridden since Thursday because of the weather and uni work.

I haven't had sex in 44 hours.

I'm hungry, but I can't be bothered to move.

This rum is tasty though.

I wonder what's on TV.

It's my birthday tomorrow. :D

Your kidding! i was looking into an appreniticeship for this? or to go into the R.A.F. as an engineer and cover a ub category.. fook!

I bet once its over with and you get into the aircraft engineering, you will be so glad you did it. Dont give up on what you want to do, just because you have to read a book or two. Would you rather read a massive book, or have something go wrong with the plane in mid air?

Thank god thats not what i want to do though, reading that would be rather tough haha

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Working hard on my future and am very motivated in developing myself (which is going quite well :) ). Besides that and biketrial I don't have alot more. Feels like something is missing. Shouldn't be complaining though, I have it better than most people!