How Would You Rate Your Life Out Of 10

Simpson

106 members have voted

1. 1. 0-10

According to the poll, SMers are more likely to have a better life than regular members.

But if you're a mod. :unsure:

The obsession with Mods and SMs is rather unhealthy, as is the fact you're basing that 'research' on one mod vote vs about 5 SMs.

Oh, and SMers? Really? Senior Memberers?

Can I change mine to a 9 now?

I cant really see what more you could want in life than to be alive and have nothing "wrong".

Maybe if I was an orphan with Aids in the middle of some war in Africa I would give a (much) lower score

See I'm a fan of the opposite mentality. Sure, I could be an orphan or whatever and that would suck, I genuinely do feel sorry for people worse off than me. But at the end of the day we've been put in really privileged positions and we're lucky to have what we have in this country, so if we don't make the most of it and strive for the best from our lives aren't we taking it all for granted? If you've got nothing wrong and you're alive, then that should be a stepping stone to do the things you wanna do, and I wouldn't be happy with myself and my life if I wasn't trying to do them.

Edited by Max Quinn

The obsession with Mods and SMs is rather unhealthy, as is the fact you're basing that 'research' on one mod vote vs about 5 SMs.

Oh, and SMers? Really? Senior Memberers?

I remember a warm happy TF where we could laugh, joke and play.

Now it's just a bitter cold wasteland, inching though a road covered by 10ft snowdrifts in a bandwagon, no food no water, no where to go. Speaking in Russian accents to snipe at each other at any given opportunity, just waiting for depression to end. Oh how I long for warm days, we could lie at the beach listening to 'do the goon again' on a 1980's radio. But no those days are gone.

So cold.

So very cold.

• Like 2

My life is 6/10. It's also 6/10 right now.

I've just finished work, and am going for a ride later. Even if i wasn't it would still be 6/10 day just because i'm worrying about my life right now and have been for several weeks.

I have money, a car, several bikes & toys and health. Though i have a plan set out for this coming year which i couldn't figure out last year which was the main aim. Though i have interest in a girl which kinda unbalanced things but oddly gave me inspiration to decide where to go with this coming year.

I cant really see what more you could want in life than to be alive and have nothing "wrong".

Maybe if I was an orphan with Aids in the middle of some war in Africa I would give a (much) lower score

Really? really thats why you would rate your life a 10? Because you have: arms, legs, senses, not in a wartorn country and don't have AID's? LOL

Just gave an 8.

• Good job with a better one lined up.
  • Promotion/payrise at the new job.
  • Missus is awesome.
  • No debt.
  • Awesome mates.
  • As Ali said, the country I live in isn't a massive f**k-up.
  • Personal site/career/stuff going through the roof.

Downsides at the moment:

• Spend far too much.
  • Don't ride enough.
  • Always seem tired (pro'ly need a better diet!)

So yeah, things could be better, but an 8/10 at twenty suits me fine.

Edited by Bronz

well since you said how is your life right NOW.

7 - i'm not sure why it's so high actually but i'm feeling good. i've been ground down for the last few weeks with an injury, so haven't been able to drive, climb, ride trials, (and a whole host of other things) or go to work! but on the plus side i can still go on long walks, go running, see my girlfriend more, and generally have time to sort out and organise my life a bit. plus i'm going to america this summer so have a lot to look forward to. and i'm looking forward to having this cast off a doing some physio on my hand before getting out on the trials iron again :)

3 out of 10

my life is lacking somthing but i have no idea what But i can Feel that im missing somthing

i mean i have family

a few friends

half decent health !

maybe a good job and some new faces would change how i feel !

what's your diet like? how do you sleep and how do you exercise?

i find if any of these three things in my life are out of whack then i turn into a miserable sod and a downward spiral starts to happen. sleep, eat and exercise :)

Easily a 10 really.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to go to uni and receive some grants due to my parents income.

Other than a car, I have just about everything I want, all paid for out of my own money which is a very satisfying and accomplished feeling.

I don't owe any money (other than a student loan but that's not exactly an unmanageable debt).

I know a lot of people and hang around with a sound group of lads here at uni.

I'm single but I love the freedom and no worry of commitment that it offers.

I have a job which I go home to in the holidays and work throughout the whole holiday.

Nothing is wrong in my life so it has to be a 10.

I think you can't accurately judge your life. At all. And no one can judge it for you either.

It totally depends on your mood. Right now I would rate it super high as I am home with my Family and could be getting a uni transfer, I'm doing the thing i love which is working on my car and taking stuff apart.

Whereas next week i'll probably be feeling really depressed as i will be back in my shitty accomodation, no money etc.

Such a hard thing to judge.....

3 and getting worse..

Dont really live for anything, just got the same routine:

Work college work work work college work ride ride. and then repeat

In debt

Not really got any mates anymore as theyve all changed

Hate home life

Depressed most of the time

get little sleep

all thought i have a job that i love and my bikes are pretty much ideal for me for once, so thats allright.

- Lifes aload of dog shit.

- All everyone ever does is f**k you over.

- Dont trust anyone

- Lost my missus

- Losy my job

- Lost aload of good mates

- No motivation to do anything

- No mates in the "real world"

- No point me having a phone cause no-one ever phones or texts me

- Awake for like 3 days at a time then sleep for 6 hours and same again

- No ambition

- No money

- Broken jaw

- Cant eat