How Would You Rate Your Life Out Of 10

Simpson

106 members have voted

1. 1. 0-10

• 3 months later...

8. At the moment lifes pretty sweet, College finished till I start my level 3 motor vehicle course in 7 weeks which means hard graft 5 days a week.... means cash flows not a problem at the moment, Im bikeless at the moment so thats just shit and boring, girls that set you up for a fall are just c**nts other than that lifes good!

i put 8(7.5)actually..my life is pretty muck ok.. dont have a job or a steady GF..but it could always b worse! :lol:

play the cadrs u get and if life gives u lemons -make lemon pie! :D

8/10 .... + GF + JOB = 9.5/10 :turned:

I'm up to a 10 now. Thesis done so now a doctor, got engaged the other week, getting married in August, House is good, payrise is coming, promotion prospects excellent, new bikes... aaaaall good :)

congrats on becoming a a DOC! (Y)

doctor of what ?

Edited by Agram

Because (currently)

Im alive and well. I mean when I think about the amount of kids out there with MS, cancer, Leukaemia, Tuburculosis, mental illnesses and I'm not affected by any of these, I cant believe how lucky I am to be honest and for that fact alone would make my life worth living. Alot of these kids who have to live with it still go on just like me, so I think this bumps me up to 7-8 already...

I complain about my arm probably more than I should. Its taking its time getting better and it feels like I wont be able to ride trials again ever and climbing is suspect. This is the reason its not a 10.

Im a student in thousands of pounds of debt, where all my friends graduated 2 years ago I took the longest route possible to getting my degree.

Leaving my year in industry placement in a week which has been...a good experiance.

Got a girlfriend who loves me and I love her. Although shes going away for 5 months which will be interesting...

Err thats it really... I think that amounts to a 9

About 4.

Maybe about 2 years ago it would have been higher. But the past year and a half I haven't felt like myself, my confidence with people is not there. I struggle to make convo with anyone.

My family is SHIT! I live with my step dad and lil bro, Mum's buggered off. I'm suppose to me moving in with my dad. Hopefully soon. It's just not a nice place to be, some days I just come home from work, have a shower. and just drive somewhere, just so I'm not in the house.

I have 2 jobs, which has its up and downs. Yeah I have money coming in, but it soon buggers off. Car insurance phone bill etc. I NEED to get it sorted. I'll be out of my over draft at the end of this month.

SO ye, pretty pants...... can only get better I guess

About 4.

Maybe about 2 years ago it would have been higher. But the past year and a half I haven't felt like myself, my confidence with people is not there. I struggle to make convo with anyone.

My family is SHIT! I live with my step dad and lil bro, Mum's buggered off. I'm suppose to me moving in with my dad. Hopefully soon. It's just not a nice place to be, some days I just come home from work, have a shower. and just drive somewhere, just so I'm not in the house.

I have 2 jobs, which has its up and downs. Yeah I have money coming in, but it soon buggers off. Car insurance phone bill etc. I NEED to get it sorted. I'll be out of my over draft at the end of this month.

SO ye, pretty pants...... can only get better I guess

Can't imagine what your going through but you have too think there's always someone out there worse of that you! Only things can get better and I hope they do :)

I voted 6 before. I guess i must be on 7 now. I quit my job so am super happy about not having to deal with shit everyday. Am injured, but still can ride.

There ain't never any ups without downs here. I gave up feeling good about good things :giggle:

just finished school and all my exams, ive got my college place next year doing a brickwork diploma, ive got the rest of the summer to ride my bike, have mates to go out and get drunk with

bad stuff

karmas catching up with me from being a total c*nt all through year 11, parents are raging at me to get a job and my mum decided it would be a good idea to teach me how to do my own washing and ironing, i got stung by a wasp putting the washing on the line and i burnt my hand on the iron -.-

bad stuff

karmas catching up with me from being a total c*nt all through year 11, parents are raging at me to get a job and my mum decided it would be a good idea to teach me how to do my own washing and ironing, i got stung by a wasp putting the washing on the line and i burnt my hand on the iron -.-

You're 16 and your mums teaching you to do washing and ironing? Making you do it, fair enough, but she has to teach you?

• Like 1

just finished school and all my exams, ive got my college place next year doing a brickwork diploma, ive got the rest of the summer to ride my bike, have mates to go out and get drunk with

bad stuff

So your 16, your parents let you go out and get pissed up, you've got into college, you've got the summer off to earn some money and ride your bike and you knocked 5 points off because you have to wash your own clothes? Prepare for a reality slap kid, before long you'll never have any time off, will be working 40+ hours a week and will have to do all the chores. It's not karma, it's life and it's incredibly easy.

• 2 weeks later...

About an 8 right now. Taking a few days away from my flat at a friend's house. Chilling on the sofa with a laaavely brew, talking things through and making plans for the next few months. On a bigger scale, my mum's ill health is taking a turn for the better, I'm hopefully back in college in September, I'm no longer under the care of the Crisis team (yay, achievement!) and I'm generally a happier bunny these past few days. Oh, and I just hit 3,000 blog followers. Score.