The Royal Wedding, Your Thoughts?

Laurence--Trials

66 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch the royal wedding?

Found it funny when he had to force her ring on :P

I Laughed at that too :lol:

On and off while working.

While I don't take much interest in such things, I'm finding it to be a fantastic spectacle. It's a different world to what we face daily and I'm glad such traditions still exist so that one can indulge oneself in them once in a while.

Same, first time i've watched something like this, i found it very interesting.

Edited by Laurence--Trials

I didn't watch it, mainly because I didn't know it was the wedding today (I didn't know it was a bank holiday today either) and I went riding instead.

Oh yeah, I really couldn't give two shits about the whole thing either.

• Like 4

Kate's pretty damn fit though!

Yer Kate's fitter, but she's not exactly available, unless I get my royal assassination on :shifty:

I just spied some girl posting this to another on facebook, with lots of virtual giggling and annoying high pitched girliness ensuing.

It seems the man's got more then just his royal status going for him.

Edited by Max Quinn

Yer Kate's fitter, but she's not exactly available, unless I get my royal assassination on :shifty:

I just spied some girl posting this to another on facebook, with lots of virtual giggling and annoying high pitched girliness ensuing.

It seems the man's got more then just his royal status going for him.

LMAO

Congratulations to the overpaid, inbred spongers for adding some 'common' genes to refresh their limited pool.

Now piss off and procreate, thus securing your grip over vast unearned assets and power for another generation. :ban:

Why is it you don't like having a royal family? I know they don't really do much these days in terms of running the country, but I sort of like that they'll always be there, not like politicians who are constantly changed. I almost take comfort knowing that there's a type of leader that does not change based on a voting system. And they're not that inbred, it was more popular at the time, if you go back far enough I'm sure they'll be an inbred marriage in your family tree too.

And you're saying we should 'ban' them?