Otn Find, Phat Carbon Frame, Replaceable Tubes.

Laurence--Trials

Ugly...however it could maybe be a revelation with some refinement?

Do those bolts mean you would you be able to change take it apart? Replacing parts e.g. down tubes or bb shell would be much easier/cheaper than buying a new frame!

Edited by ireson75

I'm guessing you could also change it to your own geometrys which could be quite interesting!

i dont think you could do that, if you for an example put longer tubes in, then the angles of the mounts that holds the tubes wouldnt be right??? but if it would work it could be pretty awesome. you could change geometry on you current frame rather than buying a new one.

i dont think you could do that, if you for an example put longer tubes in, then the angles of the mounts that holds the tubes wouldnt be right??? but if it would work it could be pretty awesome. you could change geometry on you current frame rather than buying a new one.

Maybe not longer, but you may be able to shorten the length of chain stays or your Bottom Bracket rise? I dont know, I'm just assuming. :)

I hope this works because I really want to see this make it into production. We need more innovation in trials.

I agree with you but I thonk this isn´t right way. carbon is really susceptible to galls and personally I don´t know about someone who haven´t got gall on chain stays..

so one bad sidehop and you can changing tube.

Ozonys going right way with they curve frame imo(+koxx with sky 1st gen.) (Y)

lmao and some people wonder why trials is dead you may aswell just do parkour in a carbon fibre suit and go all out stupid, all people care about these days is how much weight they can save and how small the frame can get no matter how stupid they look *sigh*

lmao and some people wonder why trials is dead you may aswell just do parkour in a carbon fibre suit and go all out stupid, all people care about these days is how much weight they can save and how small the frame can get no matter how stupid they look *sigh*

Lighter = higher/further siddles/gaps. Lower = More tuckage fo siddles/gaps etc. Explain to me how that makes trials dead, yes? In my book thats forward Progress...